• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Families stick together even in tough times, win or lose I still love everyone in this clan.

Last week I lost owner and a best friend, we only can pave a new future us, together.
gimme VIP plz

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Families stick together even in tough times, win or lose I still love everyone in this clan.

Last week I lost owner and a best friend, we only can pave a new future us, together.
It's ok... Nanos wasn't THAT big of a loss.

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: OGLad
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: samplingmcsg
Past Clans: Voltic, Invincible, others
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I know some people in there and I would love to have fun and pvp with others. I hope to be active on the teamspeak to help in scrimmages and battles.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score

Application Status: Open

IGN: Well you seeing i dont really have that much of an ign, mainly because of the most important reason mainly mostly because i do not have much of the experience for minecraft survival games.
Age: Well as you can probably tell i am 14 but by the time i will be in fact 14 years old. I enjoy water polo and yoga.
Donor: Hello so basically I am having a bit of a trouble with this question, mainly because it does not have a question mark. please carifly
Skype ID: in the past the ID for skype hasnt been much fun because everyone wants to "hit on me" or something like that then i get ddosed. Like everyone hits on me then my internet goes off net
Past Clans: I have never been in a clan before. My past clans are Rebels, Forgotten, Titans, Rebals, and Forgotten.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: As you can smell I am a very kind hearted young fellow (as i am only 12 years old, but have much of maturity) and I enjoy the presence of other minecraft players. I enjoy soccer (but i am on the 18 year old soccer team but i am only 15, that's how you know I am good at mc) and i love having a family.

-Put thought in the last question for a better chance of getting in - : Okay well i did my best and thanks for interupting family time

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score

Application Status: Open

IGN: Well you seeing i dont really have that much of an ign, mainly because of the most important reason mainly mostly because i do not have much of the experience for minecraft survival games.
Age: Well as you can probably tell i am 14 but by the time i will be in fact 14 years old. I enjoy water polo and yoga.
Donor: Hello so basically I am having a bit of a trouble with this question, mainly because it does not have a question mark. please carifly
Skype ID: in the past the ID for skype hasnt been much fun because everyone wants to "hit on me" or something like that then i get ddosed. Like everyone hits on me then my internet goes off net
Past Clans: I have never been in a clan before. My past clans are Rebels, Forgotten, Titans, Rebals, and Forgotten.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: As you can smell I am a very kind hearted young fellow (as i am only 12 years old, but have much of maturity) and I enjoy the presence of other minecraft players. I enjoy soccer (but i am on the 18 year old soccer team but i am only 15, that's how you know I am good at mc) and i love having a family.

-Put thought in the last question for a better chance of getting in - : Okay well i did my best and thanks for interupting family time

Spoiler: Is not legitimate application in case you all are wonder ing!
thank you

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
Time for me to disappear from this community don't know how long, but I will remember you guys. I am getting bored and who knows I may come back eventually or get on every once in a while if I have nothing to do. I will play a comp here and there tho if you wanna talk to me. Pce <3

-newfie

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Time for me to disappear from this community don't know how long, but I will remember you guys. I am getting bored and who knows I may come back eventually or get on every once in a while if I have nothing to do. I will play a comp here and there tho if you wanna talk to me. Pce <3

-newfie
pce mamasita

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: OGLad
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: samplingmcsg
Past Clans: Voltic, Invincible, others
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I know some people in there and I would love to have fun and pvp with others. I hope to be active on the teamspeak to help in scrimmages and battles.
fake oglad

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score

-newfie
Noof :C

Skied

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Skied
Donor: Normal
Skype ID: Skied or but arath.munozz
Past Clans: Sparta
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Just tired of being a lonely bacca

Status
Not open for further replies.