• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
JAKE 1v1 me league rn Kassadin vs Azir if I win I get insta member if you win you can have my legends ans stephdood account no balls

Known

Gold
Reaction score
Congrats to Known and Quiber /vBru on being accepted as full Members!

Also, congrats to Voltaqe /Tonage on earning Trial-Member! John will remain a Trial until more activity is shown.

Sarity and Bogspirit will remain applicants be sure to stay active.

- - -
All other applicants have been denied. If you would like to know why you were declined please PM an owner, preferably this forum account.
I love you

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: GODDIESTRIMBAI boq1 boq2
Donor: Diamond and gold
Skype ID: petar.krstic13
Past Clans: My signature
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Cause, I am an experienced EU player, and I was in many good clans, also I wanna be in US clan cause US so different community than EU (is better) cause that I looking for good clan c:​

kyleharris234

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:kyleharris234
Donor:no
Skype ID:kyleharris234 or kyle.harris912
Past Clans:sync stolen harmony dawn
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: because I was to join your clan because I think u guys will be chill and I want to learn more about team work and try to get better

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats to Known and Quiber /vBru on being accepted as full Members!

Also, congrats to Voltaqe /Tonage on earning Trial-Member! John will remain a Trial until more activity is shown.

Sarity and Bogspirit will remain applicants be sure to stay active.

- - -
All other applicants have been denied. If you would like to know why you were declined please PM an owner, preferably this forum account.
kk good to know I was denied
rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci