• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vengeance [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Ewwww Haunted v8 + Whatever clans this Deadbox guy made = ??

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ewwww Haunted v8 + Whatever clans this Deadbox guy made = ??
Lol all of these clans combined are better than synergy. I honestly dont know what you're doing, flaming on other people's thread when your clan did'nt even succeed.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Lol all of these clans combined are better than synergy. I honestly dont know what you're doing, flaming on other people's thread when your clan did'nt even succeed.
got em coach

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Well at first i was kidding cuz i do that to all Powdski and Haunted clans. But now that u say that Synergy didn't even Succeed is kind of a bit weird. When we had 60 cb wins and beat ur relativity clan. Synergy was hated for what members said to other clans, lol that doesnt mean it wasn't a successful clan haha... learn up man.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
By the way, when someone's name is in red, it means they are on break. Just so you know.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Well at first i was kidding cuz i do that to all Powdski and Haunted clans. But now that u say that Synergy didn't even Succeed is kind of a bit weird. When we had 60 cb wins and beat ur relativity clan. Synergy was hated for what members said to other clans, lol that doesnt mean it wasn't a successful clan haha... learn up man.
Lol how do we know your kidding when you do it to everyone's thread.

Trii

Tribute
Reaction score
Gl, mend u well be seeing my app in teh future.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Well actually.. We never battled Synergy, so that's how I know you're lying. Synergy might've gotten 60 wins, but most of them were fake & you cant deny it.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Dylanzzz7040
Wins: ask dead
Games Played:ask dead
Were you Invited? If so, by who: in a way by dead
Past Clans: relaltivty
Why should you be accepted: relativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online