• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Verelle - Meet the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
So I have a wide range of music taste, however my favorite bands/artists are (long list incoming): Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Arctic Monkeys, All Time Low, Halsey, Troye Sivan, Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, and Tegan and Sara
You have amazing music taste! I cannot wait to meet you!

Welcome to the team!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations and I look forward to getting to know you further in the future.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Welcome to the staff team! I look forward to working with you. :)

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Welcome to STAFFTEAMNESS!!! Pretty sad I didnt have the chance to say that to you in offtopic, however congrats on becoming a staff member!! Even though I'm no longer staff, if you have any questions that I can answer, I'm here to help always :) So yeh Congratulations!!

Bossy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey verelle you just muted me for three hours im pretty sure because I gave my opinion on something. Sadly, that's unconstitutional given the first amendment, freedom of speech. I would greatly appreciate if you would unmute me if possibble, I wasn't disrespectful to anyone as you said, and all I did was give an opinion. Thanks
PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci