• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Verelle's New and Improved Art Shoppe

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey hey! As most of you probably know already, I had an art shop a few months ago. It didn't go so well as I didn't have much motivation and time on my hands. Well, now it's summer! I have more time to do art, which is amazing. I decided it's about time to start taking commissions!

How do I get one?
PM me. Fill out this template:
IGN/Skin link:
Which type of picture you want (Bust, Head, Full Body):
Background color:
Circle, square, or full color background?:
Expression on the avatar:
I [insert your name here] agree to all the rules. I understand that my commission may be dropped at any time if necessary. I will not claim the art as my own, and I agree to pay full price. I will not get angry if my commission is dropped.

The rules.
- NO inappropriate skins. I will not draw your skin if I feel it's inappropriate.
- I may drop your commission at any time if I need to.
- You may not, in any way, claim my art as your own.
- You must pay full price, no discounts. The only time I will do art for free is for my close friends.
- ONLY human skins. I can't draw animals, I'm sorry. Onesies are okay though. Things like full suits of armor I also can't do. Sorry.

What's the process?
When I receive your commission, it may take me up to two weeks to get to it, depending on how many requests I get and which type of avatar you are asking for.
When you PM me, I may ask for more details.
I will send you a detailed sketch before I finish it, making sure you are happy with the art and asking for any final changes.
I will also send you the finished piece (with a large watermark) before you pay (if this part does not go well, this won't happen). Once I receive payment, I will send you an Imgur link to your finished avatar.

And finally, the examples!

Full body. Price: 2.00$
Bust. Price: 1.50$
Head. Price: 1.00$
Anyway, yeah! I'd love some constructive criticism on how to improve my art. Thanks for viewing this thread :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci