• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Verelle's Resignation Letter.

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there. As some of you may know, I have resigned. I may not be very well known, but I've written this mostly for my friends.

Some things have happened recently. I have decided that I don't want to be a staff member anymore.

Another reason I resigned is because Minecraft just isn't fun for me anymore. I will play the server occasionally, but not nearly as much as I don't find it very fun at this point. I'll always love all the friends I've made.

Bossy : I love you so much, don't forget that. So glad we've been friends for so long.
ThaLichBD : You were my first friend as a a staff member and you'll always be one of my best friends.
_Pyrrhic : You have always been my goals, and I love you a lot.
Contouring : I hope we can stay in touch! Since I've met you, it seems like we've just clicked.
Giggums : MEME QUEEN
Kat : You've been there for me, and I'll never forget it.

I've had such a great time as a staff member, and I never wanna forget it. I'll miss everyone, and I hope to stay in touch with everyone. I love you all lots <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Stay awesome and good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future. You will be missed!

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You'll be missed thanks for your service <3
btw thanks for the avatar I'll use it so that way I never forget you (I mean its imposbile to forget you but still)

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Alex. I have absolute no words to say other than. I am so proud of you for what you have done with your amazing life. without you i also wouldn't have the courage to say or do anything. You are the only person that i really do understand and get. I really do love you a lot and i really do hope to see the biggest and brightest future in your way. May the rainbow gods be with you :) <3

#gays4days

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
goodbye, i have talked to you once in amnesia for your trial with bossy and zertix and you seem nice good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci