• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Versace [US]

FruiitPunch

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL take down the fake win against Dark. Darkrai ssed josh and found the hwid file of spook.

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score

I, Ken Oᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ Brotherhood, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ MCGᴀᴍᴇʀ Cʟᴀɴ Rᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ MCGᴀᴍᴇʀ Aᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ MCGᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. Sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏʀ ɪᴛs ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs, ᴡᴇ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.​
That moment you follow the rules, yet you have a fake win against Dark. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DarkUS

Tribute
Reaction score
WHAT YOU DIDNT 5-1 us we were 3-1ing you then you started dosing then we ssed you and found spook LOL no clans will listen to a clan like yours they will listen to good clans like mine

LaSNIPZZ

Spectator
Reaction score
n game name?: CamFarts
What should we call you? : Cam
How old are you?: 13
Skype ID?: sirstrafes1
Do you have any clan experience?: Yes, I am owner of one.
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?: I feel like it would be fun and I really want to join a skilled team.

Versace US

Survivor
Reaction score
n game name?: CamFarts
What should we call you? : Cam
How old are you?: 13
Skype ID?: sirstrafes1
Do you have any clan experience?: Yes, I am owner of one.
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?: I feel like it would be fun and I really want to join a skilled team.
Trial, msg me on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci