• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vessel [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wins: 925/2065
Past clans: Momentum
Who do you know: A few people
Why join: Havent been in a clan for awhile

Sirtrqvis

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Sirtrqvis
Past Clans:pulse
Who Do You Know In Vessel?:Angiesbae, Universalplays, drvibes
Why Do You Want To Join Vessel?: (Explain In Four Sentences)I feel like this clan is very good because you guys rekt us and I would love to join.

VesselUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Sirtrqvis
Past Clans:pulse
Who Do You Know In Vessel?:Angiesbae, Universalplays, drvibes
Why Do You Want To Join Vessel?: (Explain In Four Sentences)I feel like this clan is very good because you guys rekt us and I would love to join.
Accepted as Trial

Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: tipping and EmilysBae
Donor: None (will get one soon)
Activeness [1/10]: 9.5/10
Skype ID (Or Pm): you have it
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am good at being aggressive and strategic. FNS is my comfort zone. I am pretty good with my rod and all sword related PVP. My weakness is my bow. I know how to dodge arrows pretty well but I can't shoot very well.
Will You Be Active During Weekdays: Yes I will.
Why Do You Want To JoinVesselUS: I want to join this clan because this clan is very good and I actually have a lot of friends in this clan that I would like to either become better friends with or stay good friends.

VesselUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: tipping and EmilysBae
Donor: None (will get one soon)
Activeness [1/10]: 9.5/10
Skype ID (Or Pm): you have it
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am good at being aggressive and strategic. FNS is my comfort zone. I am pretty good with my rod and all sword related PVP. My weakness is my bow. I know how to dodge arrows pretty well but I can't shoot very well.
Will You Be Active During Weekdays: Yes I will.
Why Do You Want To JoinVesselUS: I want to join this clan because this clan is very good and I actually have a lot of friends in this clan that I would like to either become better friends with or stay good friends.
Accepted as trial

MeNoCare

Platinum
Reaction score
Post loss please :) We beat you because you didn't respond we have proof and we talked with ApexMC aka Chris. Please post loss Have a good day #Unique!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci