• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vex | US/CA Clan

Is Vex going to be a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • For sure

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • OG

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I'll sleep on it

Votes: 46 43.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
TheReturn challenges you to a clan battle. Add "itsfuzzycookie" on skype for further details, iJuke

HarmfulGqpple

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Just call me apex :D
Ign: StrikinLightninq
Do you have Skype?: Yes, it is HarmfulGqpp
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: Est
How many wins do you have?: 30 But i usually only play with my clan :D
How many games have you played?: around 120
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: A 7/10-6/10 Tbh
Do you think you're an above average player?: Yes, i do think i am above a Average player
How would you take out a 2 team?: Here's how i take out a 2 team Bow spam(to get them annoyed) Then when one or both of them rush me light them on fire run away some more bow spam a bit then rush one kill it run bow spam the other one and there 2 team take out :D.
Past clans? X,Tornadic,Requiem,Diveristy
Do you agree to a trial? Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: No but i would love to meet them :D
Why do you want to join #Vex?: The real question is why would i not wanna join vex :D.

Reaction score
I, iJuke, leader of the clan Vex, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."

Updates

Quantum - Officer
Caqtain - Officer
Glider - Elite

FieryPunch - Kicked for inactivity
CalebDesigns - kicked for ddosing fellow clan members

Lol I didnt get kicked for Inactivity I left. lmao

CombosYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Conor
Ign:GodQG
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
Timezone?:EST
How many wins do you have?:85
How many games have you played?:388
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?:8
Do you think you're an above average player?Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?:Separate them take on one kill them run till I have enough heath turn on the last member of the team and kill them.
Past clans?None
Do you agree to a trial?Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?:Yes iJuke I also know GliderBoyQG, Kelvin in real life
Why do you want to join #Vex?:Because this will be a my first clan, I know people in this clan, this clan also looks like it has a lot of potential judging on its stats.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Just call me apex :D
Ign: StrikinLightninq
Do you have Skype?: Yes, it is HarmfulGqpp
Timezone?: Est
How many wins do you have?: 30 But i usually only play with my clan :D
How many games have you played?: around 120
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: A 7/10-6/10 Tbh
Do you think you're an above average player?: Yes, i do think i am above a Average player
How would you take out a 2 team?: Here's how i take out a 2 team Bow spam(to get them annoyed) Then when one or both of them rush me light them on fire run away some more bow spam a bit then rush one kill it run bow spam the other one and there 2 team take out :D.
Past clans? X,Tornadic,Requiem,Diveristy
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: No but i would love to meet them :D
Why do you want to join #Vex?: The real question is why would i not wanna join vex :D.
Accepted as trial

Name:Conor
Ign:GodQG
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
Timezone?:EST
How many wins do you have?:85
How many games have you played?:388
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?:8
Do you think you're an above average player?Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?:Separate them take on one kill them run till I have enough heath turn on the last member of the team and kill them.
Past clans?None
Do you agree to a trial?Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?:Yes iJuke I also know GliderBoyQG, Kelvin in real life
Why do you want to join #Vex?:Because this will be a my first clan, I know people in this clan, this clan also looks like it has a lot of potential judging on its stats.
Accepted as trial

Lol I didnt get kicked for Inactivity I left. lmao
You can think that

<3

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Tyler

IGN: ThatTyle

Do you have Skype?: minorgamer115

Timezone?: UTC -7:00

How many wins do you have?: 195 (Legacy) - 9 (Current)

How many games have you played?: 1741 (Legacy) - 127 (Current)

On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: Approximately a 6 to 6.5

Do you think you're an above average player?: Although I do have some flaws, I believe I am able to perform at a very well standard that the #Vex clan expects of me.

How would you take out a 2 team?: Play highly defensive, bow spam, FnS at the correct time, rod, and sword fight when the players are low. Most importantly, RUN!

Past clans?: #Contact (Left)

Do you agree to a trial?: Yes.

Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: No.

Why do you want to join #Vex?: I want to join the Vex clan because I've been looking for a well-standing clan to join with high standards. I want a well-communicating teammate who is willing to win and is well with teamwork, and I feel I am the most qualified in that area of game-play in the competitive aspect of MCSG.

Racerx1036

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Ign: Teqm
Do you have Skype?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes
Timezone?: US Est
How many wins do you have?: (legacy) 279 (current) about 73 adding all my accs up
How many games have you played?: (legcay) about 1.4k (current) about 200
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 9
Do you think you're an above average player?: yes very much so
How would you take out a 2 team?: 1 at a time keep distance and never go in at a 2v1 letting them both attack u take them 1 at a time regen till you can take the other.
Past clans? Secondaires, some clan run by Lobbystats and some other ones all disbanded
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: ItsCenturion
Why do you want to join #Vex?: So I can be in a clan and hang with some cool dudes who like MCSG just as much as me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci