• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vex | US/CA Clan

Is Vex going to be a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • For sure

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • OG

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I'll sleep on it

Votes: 46 43.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowilla

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: ( Shouldn't feel the need to put this in )
Ign: Gowilla
Do you have Skype?: Yas.
Do you have TeamSpeak?: OFC.
Timezone?: US Mountain Standard Time
How many wins do you have?: Don't wanna know...
How many games have you played?: You REALLY shouldn't know...
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 7.5
Do you think you're an above average player?: Hell yea. ( That's what I think ;-; )
How would you take out a 2 team?: Well, since I get hella good ping ( Only 11 ;) ), I would use it to my full advantage. Depending on how skilled I think the 2 team is, I would play 2 ways ~ First, defensive if they are pretty decent, and offensive/defensive if it's a low skilled team. Using rod,bow, and flint and steel to my full advantage. Lighting one up, doing damage, then doing the same to the other one, until I get one and go for a wombo combo on the other one.
Past clans? Koolaid, ( forgot name, but it was a randy clan any way ), Intensify, das pretty much it ( There are also a few others, but they were randy clans ).
Do you agree to a trial? Yas.
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: Yea, I know Zectify and iJuke, I play on their server.
Why do you want to join #Vex?: Well, I feel like I woud be a good asset to the team with my skill and my rage inducing ping.

Last words, it's pronounced "GO - WILLA". NOT "GOWALLA" OR SOME OTHER Sh!T.

Luv ya'll ;3 <3

FishingRods

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Brock // Adam
Ign: FishingRods
Do you have Skype?: Yea
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep
Timezone?: Eastern
How many wins do you have?: Like 35
How many games have you played?: 300
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 8-9
Do you think you're an above average player?: Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?: Flint And Steal 1 of them so that person runs away and leaves him teamate behind. so when he does that im a GOD with a sword and flint and steal so i get that combo and kill his teamate that he has left behind and then the person that left his teamate behind comes to fight and i get that wombo combo and flint and steal and that lock bow spam and hes finished for :) But if the teamte doesnt run away and helps his team then i have to flint and steal // lock bow spam then get em at a choke point if there not dead and once there low i get them wit hthe sword :0
Past clans? iceflare // enzogenises // coolaid // OZ // and many others i dont remember
Do you agree to a trial? 100% Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: Sadly Not
Why do you want to join #Vex?: i want to join because i know i can lead this clan forward in clan battles and help the team alot by having some extra skill in there. i can lead the team by telling them where to go on maps and if were undergeard go to a choke point or play really defensive. So i have actually lead alot of clans in cb's when i was actually trial member then i got promoted to like elite or something but you know the clan fell apart and to much drama caused it do disband. I Would really bring alot to the clan. Because if i know how to take on a 4 team.. Im pretty sure i would be able to take on a whole clan with you guys.. Trust Me ;)

Well Thanks If You Accept Me :)

Dont Worry About My Stats Btw They Aint As Good As My Legacy <3

OZ

Career
Reaction score
How would you take out a 2 team?: Flint And Steal 1 of them so that person runs away and leaves him teamate behind. so when he does that im a GOD with a sword and flint and steal so i get that combo and kill his teamate that he has left behind and then the person that left his teamate behind comes to fight and i get that wombo combo and flint and steal and that lock bow spam and hes finished for :) But if the teamte doesnt run away and helps his team then i have to flint and steal // lock bow spam then get em at a choke point if there not dead and once there low i get them wit hthe sword :0
Past clans? iceflare // enzogenises // coolaid // OZ // and many others i dont remember
Why do you want to join #Vex?: i want to join because i know i can lead this clan forward in clan battles and help the team alot by having some extra skill in there. i can lead the team by telling them where to go on maps and if were undergeard go to a choke point or play really defensive. So i have actually lead alot of clans in cb's when i was actually trial member then i got promoted to like elite or something but you know the clan fell apart and to much drama caused it do disband. I Would really bring alot to the clan. Because if i know how to take on a 4 team.. Im pretty sure i would be able to take on a whole clan with you guys.. Trust Me ;)

you weren't in OZ lol

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score

Clans on break still

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score

wasn't in OZ, lol

PolarBurisLife

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jason
Ign: Main:Jasun Alt:Ayeeeee
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
Timezone?:EST
How many wins do you have?:4 Cause I barely Play minecraft But im back c:
How many games have you played?:like 153
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?:6
Do you think you're an above average player?:Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?:place a Flint n Steel and start rodding them to a wall and Kill them
Past clans? #Bruh #Furious Cryptex
Do you agree to a trial? Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?:Nope
Why do you want to join #Vex?:Cause I want to meet new People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member