• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[VIDEO] Survival Games - How To Win Series

Would you be interested in more videos ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Dos Reis

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Minecraft people !

First of all I have to thank the team behind Minecraft Survival Games for making it possible for people from all over the world to play this game. I've met a lot of awesome people on the servers, and as a fan of the Hunger Games Series, I'm happy to see this projet as popular as it is know.

But lets get to the real subject of this thread :

I started playing on the server over one week ago, and I had difficulties finding a path with chests on the 2 maps. It were actually people I teamed up with that helped me to get to the finals and even win the games 6 times. So, I decided to start a series of videos where I want to show you some key chest locations on the maps as well as some strategies you can use to win.

Today I'll post the first part of the series, concerning the first map. I added numerous annotations to the videos, so don't forget to activate those. I also added some sound effects to keep the video entertaining and joyful.

Feel free to criticize and give me your opinion. If you actually know a better path, or if you know a location of a chest that could be the key to success, feel free to post it in this thread.

Because of numerous projects, I'll only post part 2 mid next week. The first video is only 3 minutes long, because Fraps had the brilliant idea to split the video early. If you have any questions, send me a PM or follow me on Twitter : dosch033

If you're interested in actually playing with me, just add me on Skype : Dosch033

So here it is :

See you on the Battlefield ! May the odds be ever in your favor !

Dosch033 - Luxembourg

UPDATED :

Part 2 Is finally OUT ! Thx for watching ! Next video will hopefully come out soon, first I'll have to win on the second map xD

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
Good tutorial. Any tips as to how to figure out which direction the boat is?

PootisMafia

Tribute
Reaction score
Ohhhh that's where the shop is!! Also this video will be very useful to new players like me, and it is for me anyway.....:0 extra stuff added....

Christian Dos Reis

Spectator
Reaction score
Good tutorial. Any tips as to how to figure out which direction the boat is?
If you're facing the gamemaker building, then its on your right. If you're between district 9 to 11 you'll just have to turn around and sprint :p

Here is a picture - Correct me if i got the district numbers wrong. Follow the arrow in order to get to the boat :D Just go straight to the coast - Watch the video, you notice that brown shrub close to the entry :)

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
If you're facing the gamemaker building, then its on your right. If you're between district 9 to 11 you'll just have to turn around and sprint :p

Here is a picture - Correct me if i got the district numbers wrong. Follow the arrow in order to get to the boat :D Just go straight to the coast - Watch the video, you notice that brown shrub close to the entry :)

Sounds good, thanks for the help.

PootisMafia

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Minecraft people !

First of all I have to thank the team behind Minecraft Survival Games for making it possible for people from all over the world to play this game. I've met a lot of awesome people on the servers, and as a fan of the Hunger Games Series, I'm happy to see this projet as popular as it is know.

But lets get to the real subject of this thread :

I started playing on the server over one week ago, and I had difficulties finding a path with chests on the 2 maps. It were actually people I teamed up with that helped me to get to the finals and even win the games 6 times. So, I decided to start a series of videos where I want to show you some key chest locations on the maps as well as some strategies you can use to win.

Today I'll post the first part of the series, concerning the first map. I added numerous annotations to the videos, so don't forget to activate those. I also added some sound effects to keep the video entertaining and joyful.

Feel free to criticize and give me your opinion. If you actually know a better path, or if you know a location of a chest that could be the key to success, feel free to post it in this thread.

Because of numerous projects, I'll only post part 2 mid next week. The first video is only 3 minutes long, because Fraps had the brilliant idea to split the video early. If you have any questions, send me a PM or follow me on Twitter : dosch033

If you're interested in actually playing with me, just add me on Skype : Dosch033

So here it is :

See you on the Battlefield ! May the odds be ever in your favor !

Dosch033 - Luxembourg
I am interested in playing with you ;) most likely on Monday or any other day of the week not today (Sunday) though :) My Skype name is PootisMafia

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice vid. One minor improvement though: keep your sword sheated. Wield fishing pole or something else instead. People may fall to think that you don't have weapon, just armor, and assault you for example with wooden sword. Then BLAM! pull out the sword and hack away :)

Unless of course you want to scare people off which is fine too. It's just that you have the best gear at that point of the game.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
got a guy to attack me yesterday even tho i had superior armor and a steel sword by hiding my sword and holding out a stick :D

Christian Dos Reis

Spectator
Reaction score
UPDATED : Part 2 is OUT NOW ! Check the first post to watch PART 1 & PART 2 on How To Win !
Next up : City Map ! Coming Sooooooon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci