• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vigilo's Birthday

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score

Vigilo's Birthday

Hey Vigy! It's your birthday today! Thank you for everything you did for MCGamer and keep up the good work! We all love you and I love you. You were one of my first friends here on MCGamer and you helped me a lot to become who I am today. Please stay awesome Vigilo! You make each day special just by being yourself. May your day be as special as you are. Happy birthday! ~ Exzone

Vigilo, it has come to that time of the year once more that you have gotten a year older. You have gotten wiser. This doesn’t mean you aren’t as awesome! On your special day have fun. We all love you! ~ Charliewolves

Hey my name is TheLichBD! Happy birthday you are awesome and we love you! ~ TheLichBD

Hihihi Vigilo, it’s TheMelonCow here :), hope you have an amazing birthday and have fun being 16!! :coffee: ~ MangoZone/lemollytiger/mully

Hey Vigilo! My name is Facufer, I do not know you too much but I know you are an excellent person, I hope you are having a great experience being such an amazing staff on MCGamer. Happy birthday and have a good day :D ~ Facufer

Every once in a while you meet these people that make you think that just maybe you've been doing something right after all to deserve them in your life. You're one of those people. ~ Pyrrhic

Hi! Vigilo hope you have a fantastic day on your birthday, you are a great person :D ~ShaiPR7

VIGINUB! Happy birthday! You are one step closer to me.. still 2 years behind ;) GG. Van hartelijk gefeliciteerd en hoop dat je van je dag geniet! :D ~ yann00b

Happy Birthday Boo ~ CalumGraham

Hey Vigilo! Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! ~ Sebastian

Heyyy Vigilo! Thank you for being such a great and hardworking member of staff and I hope you have an amazing birthday! Make sure you go rowing. ~ AGFire2013

Heeey Vigilo! Happy Birthday/Gefeliciteerd! I hope that you will have a sweet sixteen ;)
~Feanity

Vigle, Vigle, Vigle ~ Vigilo
[Moderators, you can edit this if you want to add your message]

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Happy birthday to a amazing mod, I hope your day goes excellent and have a nice life.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Happy birthday Vigle! You are one of my favorite moderators! Keep up the amazing work and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci