• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vigilo's Epic & Intense Survival Games Adventures (Ep.1)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
31st, July 2016

Today, after a month of absence, I joined the EU servers of the MCGamer Network. After scaling down my FOV from Quake Pro to 100, I directly grabbed my compass and made my way to my first game...

Game 1

Although the 1st game of my comeback wasn't tremendously successful, I have to mention that there was an amazing load of fun. Events like breaking up my sprint, using keys I use for other games instead of the right ones and not being able to get loot out of chests fast enough, demonstrated that I really had to get used to the game of Minecraft again.

Nevertheless, I still managed to perform an astonishing combo on LewisKrito which initiated his death (I was using a wooden axe and he used a stone one!). I had the good feeling, if you know what I mean, so I tried fighting a team equipped with my previously gained stone axe.
The attack on the team terribly failed and they chased me for the most part of the game. Luckily I was able to escape them at some point.

Later on I ran into BlackCat_PvP. This player just killed someone else with something that looked like a diamond sword, but that had to be an illusion I thought when BlackCat_PvP came for me with a stone sword. Nothing could be further from the truth: when I bravely clutched him, he revealed his diamond sword which totally demolished me within the next few seconds.

http://www.mcgamer.net/round/mcsg/?round=9449833

Game 2

The second game I played was on the map called SG:Adrenaline, I remembered this one and I actually stood in the right place for my route! The first chests I grabbed didn't give me some valuable equippement. When I ran into MelihNG, who was less geared up, I sadly wasn't able to answer correctly to this fishing rod which made me run away.

Not a long while after that, MelihNG was fighting someone else. I decided to perform the best of my player versus player qualities to take both minemen out, though before I was ready to put that into practice, I got into the honourable position to simply clean the players up.

I crafted a diamond sword and some more arrows on the crafting bench: I was ready for the end of the game. [Sidenote: Before the epicness started I also killed a so-called 'noob', that wasn't spectaculair.]

Unfortunately, within the last 4 players, 2 players seemed to be a team. Korzaaa seemed to be intelligent and asked me to truce with him to conquer the other cooperating players. Korzaaa and I showed off some lethal moves which our opponents weren't able to sufficiently defend themselves against.

What a super-team, wasn't it?! No, it wasn't, Korzaaa tried to betray me. Far from good sportsmanship it was, but luckily I managed to remain alive at least till the "DM" started. I had no other choice than using my anciently hidden player versus player skills on him. Korzaa didn't seem to have a clue what was happening to him; he fainted.

http://www.mcgamer.net/round/mcsg/?round=9449874

You can expect updates on Vigilo's Epic & Intense Survival Games Adventures from time to time. Feel free to do the same on your own brand new Survival Games Adventures thread.

Let me know if you like it in the comments, also like and subscribe.

Last edited:

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Vigi is a complete memer he should be awarded for that

ALSO I HELPED YOU WRITING THAT VIGI, I WANT CREDITS!!!

Spoiler: I told Vigi the scale that starts in 30 and goes to 110 (quake pro) calls FOV

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
"We won't use Gengar if you don't use ToxicBlaze" I'm too good for you anyway :)
Coming from the person who was Desperate af to get into the clan, but I don't blame you as it was #1 au clan til phoenix beat us. Also I don't remember anyone saying that? I'll admit you've always been sus but I guess that's why that person said that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci