• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Violation [EU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violation

Survivor
Reaction score

"October 28, 2014, was the day Violation was Born."
Founders: DDapdee, Mister_Mantas

We are Violation aka Domination!

Clan Information

Clan Founded: October 28, 2014

Recent Updates: 09/01/15
Updates: Changed colour scheme.
Reverted back to text clan wars.
Updated clan war rules to be more specific.
Simplified multiple sections.
Added Recent Updates

Qualifications
MCSG Statistics: 300+ Wins or Decent Skill
MCSG Maps: Should know where most choke points and traps are on well know maps (so you dont trap yourself!)
Communication: Skype & TeamSpeak

Rules

Rule 1) No Fire In Deathmatch ESPECIALLY In Clan Wars!
Rule 2) Dont Scream in what ever VOIP program were on (teamspeak or skype)
Rule 3) Dont be stupid in the clan chat like screamers or whatever
Rule 4) Please no randomly Hackusating in Skype or Teamspeak
Rule 5) No complaining if your not in 1 game of a clan war, you will get a turn
Rule 6) Try to avoid danger/traps/play fighting with each other in clan wars while the other team is alive
Rule 7) Enjoy yourself if your bored just say we could do some other stuff
Rule 8) Attempting to join other clans while in violation could get you instantly kicked out of the clan!

Application
IGN:
MCSG Games Played:
Previous Clans:
Maps good at?:
Maps bad at?:
PvP Strengths:
PvP Weaknesses:
Why should be accept you?:
Why do want to join?:
Skype Username:

Violation Roster

Leader

DDapdee *
Syphex_
Skripted

Officers
CaptainFr3sh
Captains
MartynazLT
Yggoh

Elites
Helixz_
iTzDoma_
Quickex_

Members
WormMelv
Genetic_
iTzDoma_

Awesomecakepvp
Afuel
Trial
xBlinded
Sgt4Life
Maezeh

* = Inactive

Clan War Rules

The common punishments are [1.Redo 2.Round forfeit 3. Automantic DQ]
Rule 1) We play by ALL McGamer Rules breaking one will not only result in punishment by us but also a possible ban/kick/mute by the McGamer Network
Rule 2) Ghostkill is Strictly forbidden in our clanwars if you kill one of the the clans player with you will be punished
Rule 3) No Overpowered items from Hoppers/Droppers/Furnaces/Dispensers/Brewing Stands/Trapped Chest Ect. Doing so and using the item will result in [1.Round forfeit 2. Automatic DQ]
Rule 4) No modded clients (Hacked client/Pvp mods like BSM) Doing so results in [1. Automatic DQ]
Rule 5) No random teams/allys/truces with players outside your clan Example your clan player teams with a player not in the clan
Rule 6) Do not attempt to have a extra player from your clan play when it is a clan war Example its a 4 vs 4 and you use 5 players instead of 4
Rule 7) Using exploits/loopholes in the rules and using them to your advantage is not allowed Example "i found this enderpearl from a player i can use it" (no as it is a op item and op items is also not allowed)
Rule 8) Your as a clan must agree to these rules for there to be a clan war once you do the all rules here will be used!
Rule 9) The maximum postpone time is 48 hours you may get a exceptions in certain cases (as long as its done on the day the postpone expires)
Rule 10) No alternate accounts if we find out and have proof we will ask McGamer mods to double check the IP. If you deny its you the punishment will be a [Disqualification] if you admit to it it will only be a [Round Forfeit ]
Rule 11) If you crash in Pre Game a new server is found but if you crash in mid game it is counted as a death
Rule 12) If one of your players are banned in the clan battle for hacking or client modifications By the clans playing the War will be classed as a Disqualification to the team with the hacker if the player is unbanned with a appeal then the war continues
Rule 13) If you die to a hacker you will be required to upload proof for a redo
Rule 14) 2 minuet grace period no exceptions this means you may not follow a player in this time (unless you go the same route if so give the player that goes the same route 30 seconds extra if you pass the 2 minuet grace!)
Rule 15) if you die to the other teams members before 28:00 minuets either the player that kills you tell us or you get proof of that player doing so (if your killer lies then we advise they get punished by the clan they are in)
Rule 16) The clans cannot Disqualify without proof ,proof must be given to the other clan on why they are being Disqualified
Rule 17) Try to have good sportsmanship there is no punishment for this but you make a better impression of your clan
Rule 18) Only Players that have been on the Roster before the Clan War may be used Example the Clan War Starts the 9/1/15 bob joins the clan on the 10/1/15 (You cannot use "Bob" as he joined after)
Rule 19) No threats what so ever some of the few are Death threats/DDos threats/Dox threats etc
Rule 20) If you are a donator you are not allowed to play that game and either another player fills in or you play with the disadvantage unless the clan gives a exception (but you do not receive the 2 minuet grace as normal players do for that game)

Clan Wars
Wins 24 - 6 Losses

Violation VS Mayhem 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Ryu 5-0
[Win]
Violation VS Incieration 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Asendancy 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Rasclarts 5-2
[Win]
Violation VS Solitude 5-2
[Win]
Violation VS RectifyReborn 5-2
[Win]
Violation VS GetshrekedV4 5-3
[Win]
Violation VS Zotikus 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Astral 4-5
[Loss]
Violation VS Viruss 5-0
[Win]
Violation VS RetroReborn 4-5
[Loss]
Violation VS The Legionz 5-0
[Win]
Violation VS DarkNightmare 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Authority 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS EmperorsReborn 1-5
[Loss]
Violation VS Elastic 5-3
[Win]
Violation VS Decend 5-0
[Win]
Violation VS Trivium 2-5
[Loss]
Violation VS The Boys 3-5
[Loss]
Violation VS Trivium 4-5
[Loss]
Violation VS The War Gods 5-2
[Win]

we just wanted to play a calm cw and derp about it was quite fun

Violation VS RainbowPower 3-1
[Win]

they had alts and hacks .... one of their alts said "who should i target" to one of their players
then we fight them on turbliance and one just head snaps to us Brilliant (but we won)

Violation VS Typhoon 5-3
[Win]

they got unlucky as one of their players got targeted by players that call them selves "fans" but fun clanwar hopefully you dont get as unlucky in other clanwars
Violation VS Ismirize 4-5
[Loss]

Violation VS Dixie PvP 5-1
[Win]
Violation VS Phoenix 5-3
[Win]

We could've won 5-2 but they cheated and changed the score cause we messed up the skype chat and what? They accused us of macros the whole cw when we were getting the dissadvantage. Phoenix = unfriendly clan
Violation VS Obelisk 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Instinct 3-5
[Loss]
Violation VS Obelisk 5-4
[Win]
Violation VS Ismirize 4-5
[P]
we had to 2v3 or forfeit.. We were getting ddosed too

Violation VS Liberty 5-3
[Win]
They clearly couldn't beat us accused us multiple times i believe they put a win..
Violation VS RetroReborn 5-3
[W]

------------------------------------------Postponed----------------------------------------

EU Leader-boards Rank : 2 /(Now Kicked)

Violation VS Solitude 3-5
[Loss]

Thanks for the clan battle guys really fair! But there was some randies who did really mess the game..

Violation VS Astral 5-1
[Win]

disapointed with their attitude called us cheap as randys ghostkilled them not like we can do anything then accused us of modding the client

Violation VS Rasclarts 5-4
[Win]

We managed a INSANE comeback from 1-4 to win this clan war there were a few disagreements from both clans but it was a close intense clan war!

Violation VS Emperors 4-5
[Loss]
nearly dejavu here at 4-1 get back to 4-4 until the last round were we got unlucky and two of our players died one by someone that targeted him but a ok clan war bit of accusing from both sides but we hope to rebattle you and take your spot :3

Last edited:

Chandellier

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:KaLLaBuNNgA
Wins:36
MCSG Games Played:318
Previous Clans:Nitrosity , uRage , Imagination , etc.
Maps good at?:All

Maps bad at?:-
PvP Strengths:Sword 10/10 , FNS 10/10 , Rod 8/10 , Bow 10/10
PvP Weaknesses:

Why should be accept you?:Because i want to join in this clan and i'm a really good player . Test meh .
Why do want to join?:Because i'm a really good player . Test meh .
Skype Username: kalla.mcsg

Violation

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:KaLLaBuNNgA
Wins:36
MCSG Games Played:318
Previous Clans:Nitrosity , uRage , Imagination , etc.
Maps good at?:All

Maps bad at?:-
PvP Strengths:Sword 10/10 , FNS 10/10 , Rod 8/10 , Bow 10/10
PvP Weaknesses:

Why should be accept you?:Because i want to join in this clan and i'm a really good player . Test meh .
Why do want to join?:Because i'm a really good player . Test meh .
Skype Username: kalla.mcsg
We are sorry to inform you but you are declined for the following reason you do not meet our requierments.

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
Not complaining and Gl, but this is just NitrosityEU you just wanted to clear your clan battles..

Patrikas

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Marsietis666
Wins:265
MCSG Games Played:3800
Previous Clans:Sharpness ; Nitrosity
Maps good at?:Almost all xD
Maps bad at?:Maybe remnant
PvP Strengths:Sword 8.5/10, Bow 9.5/10, Fishing Rod 8.5/10 FNS 6/10 xD
PvP Weaknesses:FNS
Why should be accept you?: Because I'm the best xD