• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Violetheart's Art

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Violet and welcome to my art thread!
Before I go any further I would like to say this: I am an amateur. I have been working with SAI for only about 6 months, but I love what I do.

Now, I could go ahead and give you a taste of my current abiliy and show you a WIP avatar, or I could show you a few bits and pieces of the things I made leading up to this first!

This was just me trying to recreate my own hairstyle from a photo of myself. I picked out various colors from the shadows and the lit parts of the hair to help me make this.

This one is some fan art of AntVenom I did over the weekend. I don't even know exactly how I did the background, but I love it!

This here is some art of my character. It's fairly recent although I did change skins.

Now for the WIP avatar, requested by PleaseTeamIFan. I am very proud of it so far. It is a bit big, but I plan to scale it down when I'm finished. I did the hair nearly the same way I did in the first image with the hair-do.
I will eventually upload my first speed art, which will be this.

Last edited:

KelsieBree

Reaction score
I told you I would make this. Don't worry, I am still tossing around some more ideas for yours.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
ayy thanks! Can't wait to see a WIP ;)
No rush though. take your time with it plz i fna. :D

KelsieBree

Reaction score
It will be good I swear. I'll get a sketch done soon and stream the rest of the process.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Edited this thread. I will no longer take commissions (not that I got any *sadface*) for the time being. This is now just a plain old thread to show off art. Maybe another time I will open up commissions.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice violet, very neat and good work! I love the detail on antvenom and the one with the hair. Keep at it :)

Peachybunny16

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice job! :D i love the ant venom one! As for the hair, very detailed and nice !

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you use Paint tool SAI or Photoshop

I was just wondering as you have very neat lines.

Secondly, what tablet do you use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci