• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vion [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
stfu and put the lose
btw stop ddosing ppl cnts
We are not obligated to put up any loss especially when one of your members clearly used an enderpearl AND admitted to it. Also the fact you accuse us of ddosing is quite frankly sad. Now get off this thread.

Reaction score
We are not obligated to put up any loss especially when one of your members clearly used an enderpearl AND admitted to it. Also the fact you accuse us of ddosing is quite frankly sad. Now get off this thread.
I am not even in their clan BAAANNED!. Stop trying to look smart.

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
I am still sad when you ddos people that defeat you in clan wars. Now THAT is sad.
.. We have never and will never ddos anyone. The fact that you accuse us with no proof is sad.

Reaction score
.. We have never and will never ddos anyone. The fact that you accuse us with no proof is sad.
lmao theres no one that can ddos them and a friend of flamer that was in ur clan admited that you ddosed many people

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have 3 people who I know that have been in your clan. And ALL of them said you guys ddos...

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Think is. I do have evidence. I have never been ddosed before and the second you guys play us I get DDosed and I was forced to restart 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci