• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vion [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerfiz

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: Nerfiz

Wins: 5

Games Played: 15

Maps good at?: Sg 4,Alaskan V and more

Maps bad at?: Solar Frost

PvP Strengths: Sword,rod.
PvP Weaknesses: fns

Why should we accept you?: im just want to help u with cws but i cant realize how i can help your clan .

Why do you want to join?: I want to play clanwars.Randy clans do not have enough teamwork.

Skype Username: lovelights228

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: Nerfiz

Wins: 5

Games Played: 15

Maps good at?: Sg 4,Alaskan V and more

Maps bad at?: Solar Frost

PvP Strengths: Sword,rod.
PvP Weaknesses: fns

Why should we accept you?: im just want to help u with cws but i cant realize how i can help your clan .

Why do you want to join?: I want to play clanwars.Randy clans do not have enough teamwork.

Skype Username: lovelights228
im think DE_CLINED

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: iMeYouRod

Wins: 350

Games Played: 950 +

Maps good at?: Valley, Alaskan, Turbulence, demons, sg4, inertia, par 72, green grass and highway

Maps bad at?: solar, Chernobyl, brezze and all the others

PvP Strengths: Rod, fns, high ground, bow lock, get away with the rod, rodspam and chocke-points

PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights ( I'm not used to the spedness, tight fights, hackers and water fights

Why should we accept you?: to be honest im a pretty nis pvper with a lot of experience about clans and pvp, and u might wanna test me. Idek xD
Why do you want to join?: Now by the past iv'e been trying out skill clans ( Good clans ) and I feel like that is fitting me

Skype Username: iliaascr7

Nationality : sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci