• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vip 120 WON

kakan00

Spectator
Reaction score
-Help , Important Way Server - MCSG ( very rare ) Incentive "famous" YouTubers Chadthedj Shut perhaps visit Managers and friends -Administrators / sr.mods / devs occasional moderators have resigned ( my friend Rankin Now ) Again, NOT this title that Granted . I think they deserve it or ask Click it was added merely players out. So the next time " ? Why are not VIP ," Think for yourself , Owner Read this topic to sample the VIP status of a player combines a Game : Edrix11

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Retired Sr.Mods, Admins and Developers got and will currently still get VIP.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would be a lot easier to read what you are saying if you used correct grammar. I honestly don't know what you are saying.
It's probably Google translated, and although I have an understanding of some of the sentences I can't really grasp the overall point.

What is your first language kakan00? It might be better if someone here can directly translate.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I believe he is saying that resigned moderators want VIP but there are so many moderators that have resigned that with the amount of VIPs there would be, there would be no incentive to become a VIP. Which is why it should be reserved for large YouTubers and resigned Admins, Sr. Mods, and Developers.

My answer to that is: the issue has already been solved. This was mainly an issue when friend rank was removed and some people thought they deserved VIP for their work and service towards the servers. However, that was a while ago and it has since been sorted out.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't understand what he wrote. But anyway, I'm here to wish you happiness :D;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci