• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
1st Romanian Youtuber that I noe
The Romanian Gaming Comunity isn't that big,especially Romanian Youtubers

For example the biggest Romanian Gaming Youtube Channel has around 70k subs

So yeah..you don't see them that often,you can count the Romanian Gaming Youtubers on your fingers

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Usually when someone makes a thread about VIP they have like 90 subscribers and one MCSG vid. Lucky you you're different. Also try not to double post ;3
Yeah,sorry the double post ;d

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Still no reply from Chad,this is Amazing!

He even said on his Twitter he will check them and he didn't

Can any admin talk to him please ?

I have been waiting so long for him to reply and he just doesn't

I really need some help >.<

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Still no reply from Chad,this is Amazing!

He even said on his Twitter he will check them and he didn't

Can any admin talk to him please ?

I have been waiting so long for him to reply and he just doesn't

I really need some help >.<
Just be patient, young one. I will suggest contacting Dave. I'm sure he is the one who deals with VIP for map building, but he might be able to help you. Not sure. Until then.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Just be patient, young one. I will suggest contacting Dave. I'm sure he is the one who deals with VIP for map building, but he might be able to help you. Not sure. Until then.
I spoke with Dave and he said he told Chad to look over them but nothing happend

I know i should be patient but how much ?

I am waiting for 2 months for this VIP this is ridiculously

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I can understand you frustration with how long you have been waiting. Just keep in mind there are 206,000 members on these forums. Just imagine how many applications Chad gets. Also keep in mind Chad not only has to deal with many other MCSG issues but he also has a job, and a personal life. So I can imagine his time to look at VIP applicaions is limited. There are probably tons of lame-o applications that aren't even worth looking at that Chad has to go through. So, like you probably don't want to hear from yet ANOTHER person, just stay patient. I wish you the best of luck with your channel, and with getting VIP rank :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I can understand you frustration with how long you have been waiting. Just keep in mind there are 206,000 members on these forums. Just imagine how many applications Chad gets. Also keep in mind Chad not only has to deal with many other MCSG issues but he also has a job, and a personal life. So I can imagine his time to look at VIP applicaions is limited. There are probably tons of lame-o applications that aren't even worth looking at that Chad has to go through. So, like you probably don't want to hear from yet ANOTHER person, just stay patient. I wish you the best of luck with your channel, and with getting VIP rank :)
I just want to remind you even though the vast amount of members, the members that does have the amount of subscribers for VIP is small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci