• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello

Recently two small YouTubers in Japan got VIP.
I thought this was really weird because they both only have around 2k subscribers.
Their names are Sikkoku18 and Sakatube100.

I asked Sikkoku18 on skype and he said he and Sakatube100 accidentally selected the over 20k subscribers options even though they both only have 2k.

These are their channels
http://www.youtube.com/user/sikkoku18
http://www.youtube.com/user/sakatube100

I'm just making this thread because something similar has happened in Japan where a player received VIP by using someone else's YouTube channel, and I'm worried that Chad gave Sikkoku and Sakatube VIP thinking that they had over 20k subs when they only have 2k. Sikkoku and Sakatube both don't really know the reason why they received VIP xD

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
There are 2 possible explanations for this.
  1. Chad made a mistake and took the 2,000 subscribers for 20,000 subscribers.
  2. Chad looked at their content and thought it was sufficient for VIP and didn't take the subscriber amount into account.
Technically, ChadTheDJ himself is the only one who can answer your question on this one.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
There are 2 possible explanations for this.
  1. Chad made a mistake and took the 2,000 subscribers for 20,000 subscribers.
  2. Chad looked at their content and thought it was sufficient for VIP and didn't take the subscriber amount into account.
Technically, ChadTheDJ himself is the only one who can answer your question on this one.
Was it wrong to post this here? :/

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Was it wrong to post it here? :/
Not necessarily, Chad is just a busy bee in general. There's a big chance he won't see this, but if he does you'll definitely get a detailed reply about why these guys received VIP.

tamami55imazu

Diamond
Reaction score
Not necessarily, Chad is just a busy bee in general. There's a big chance he won't see this, but if he does you'll definitely get a detailed reply about why these guys received VIP.
i hope chad will check dis thread

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they have it because they make a good amount of SG videos.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they have it because they make a good amount of SG videos.
I don't think 37 video's isn't alot xD 
And if you could get VIP for a good amount of videos you still can't submit a VIP Application with below 10k subs (It doesn't let you submit it.. I tried xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci