• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP?

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Three years ago it was 10K, but it made it too easy for everyone to get it back then. Especially with people starting youtube to follow around Joey Graceffa. You would have people who had VIP and you would have no idea who they are (still do but not as much).

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Three years ago it was 10K, but it made it too easy for everyone to get it back then. Especially with people starting youtube to follow around Joey Graceffa. You would have people who had VIP and you would have no idea who they are (still do but not as much).
It still a lot of subs 20k. And when other servers have 1ok we could always get an Youtube rank.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Youtube rank in my opinion seems really weird. A lot of small faction and prisons server have youtube rank and it just seems silly. I dont see the point in a youtube rank if there's already VIP for it. Since we have less players, the requirement should be higher logically or else VIP would basically be a donor rank if we had so many people. VIP is supposed to be hard to achieve and that'y why you don't see a VIP everyday!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Youtube rank in my opinion seems really weird. A lot of small faction and prisons server have youtube rank and it just seems silly. I dont see the point in a youtube rank if there's already VIP for it. Since we have less players, the requirement should be higher logically or else VIP would basically be a donor rank if we had so many people. VIP is supposed to be hard to achieve and that'y why you don't see a VIP everyday!
We could have like badlion and have Youtube and Famous rank. Just that MCGamer could have Youtube Rank 10k plus and Famous 20k plus.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no way that they'll add a YT rank. VIP is enough as it is, trust me. Just work hard and stay humble, who cares what rank you are so long as you produce unique content for the community? People won't care if you're a green bean or if you're an admin, so long as you make the content they want to see. If you're humble enough, you'll know that a rank on a server doesn't matter in the end

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
There is no way that they'll add a YT rank. VIP is enough as it is, trust me. Just work hard and stay humble, who cares what rank you are so long as you produce unique content for the community? People won't care if you're a green bean or if you're an admin, so long as you make the content they want to see. If you're humble enough, you'll know that a rank on a server doesn't matter in the end
some you tubers gets targeted and maybe wants the rank to disguise theirself

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Because they are bigger= much more players
If we lowered it to 10k half the hub would be vips ^.^
I don't think this makes sense. You're saying that because we have less players, if we lower the subscriber minimum, then we'll have more VIP's than them? Why shouldn't McGamer do it is servers with larger player bases did it, meaning they'd have even more VIP's?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a wild idea no hate pls

For 10K Have YouTuber rank, for 30K have YouTuber+ and if you really wanna be out there for over 100K subs have Famous rank or something

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
A change that I personally think should be implemented in how the VIP requirement system works is that subscribers shouldn't have that big of an influence, views should.
There are many people with an incredibly active fanbase, amazing channels and a really high amount of views, a change that I would like to be considered is to add a new requirement, while still keeping the 20k+ subscriber one, which would be meeting a certain view criteria on each MCGamer video, with MCGamer being a main attraction to the channel, such as 3000+, or even 5000+ views, without having to have more than 20k+ subscribers, such as on Hive for instance, as there are many people not meeting the subscriber requirements, but having a channel more active than certain people that, for example, acquired the VIP rank by having a certain amount of subscribers already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci