• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Viper EU Clan

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?:Elias
What is your IGN?:EliasTheBeast101
What is your skype name?(pm if req):xx_eliasc_xx
How old are you: 14
What are your PVP strengths?:Fishing rod and sword fighting , F&S with sword, Bowing , combos and strave hitting
What are your PVP weakness?: Bow accuracy
How many wins do you currently have?: 10 (but dont get me wrong im a quite good player [exceptions plz]) Also Friends With {ApplePvp}and {JonnyGraphics}
How many games have you played in total?: 255 (Don't judge my stats are bad because i wasn't as good when i was young)
Why do you want to join #Viper?: TO HELP OUT THE CLAN AND WIN CLAN WARS!!!!!
How can you help the clan?: By RECKING PEOPLE FROM OTHER CLANS AND HELPING OTHERS!!
How active are you?: ALWAYS ACTIVE!!! (Unless going out)
Do you have donor rank?:NO (sorry)
Have you been in any previous clans?: (Not sure) half |half
Johhny graphics said don't accept Him Soz :D

Reaction score
What are your PVP strengths?:Fishing rod and sword fighting , F&S with sword, Bowing , combos and strave hitting
How many wins do you currently have?: 10 (but dont get me wrong im a quite good player [exceptions plz]) Also Friends With {ApplePvp}and {JonnyGraphics}
How many games have you played in total?: 255 (Don't judge my stats are bad because i wasn't as good when i was young)
How can you help the clan?: By RECKING PEOPLE FROM OTHER CLANS AND HELPING OTHERS!!
Have you been in any previous clans?: (Not sure) half |half (JONNY I HATE U)

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
There Is no Point In Applying Again. No you onlt have 10 wins...

whitexmas

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your name?: paz
What is your IGN?: whiteXmas
What is your skype name?(pm if req): paztheman1999
How old are you: 14 almost 15
What are your PVP strengths?: flint and still,bow.fishing rod
What are your PVP weakness?: water fights,4 team
How many wins do you currently have?: 144
How many games have you played in total?: 1403
Why do you want to join #Viper?: i want to be clan cuz liek half friends in it and i want to have fun by playing with other people boring play allot of solo
How can you help the clan?: by helping u win and like making ur each day funny
How active are you?: all day 24/7
Do you have donor rank?: no
Have you been in any previous clans?: defusion

Reaction score

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG JUST STOPP APPLYING.They already declined you 2 times so no point of applying again

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG JUST STOPP APPLYING.They already declined you 2 times so no point of applying again
This is pretty ridiculous Elias, Annabednam who isn't even part of our clan had to alert me on skype about this. That's ridiculous, he shouldn't have to do that. I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish but if its trying to get in this clan then sorry mate but that ain't gonna happen anytime in your time. If you could please stop that would be wonderful. If you chose to apply again, you'll face the consequences.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?:Jay Kirk
What is your IGN?PandaDoes_PvP/Kirky234
What is your skype name?(pm if req):jay.kirk6
How old are you: 13
What are your PVP strengths?: Rod, FnS, Melee PvP, Bow
What are your PVP weakness?: Teams of 3+, and avoiding flint and steel, however i am trying to learn
How many wins do you currently have?: 124 on mcsg and about 25 on hive
How many games have you played in total?: A lot as as all people i started off as a nub!
Why do you want to join #Viper?:I would like to join Viper as it seems like a really good clan. And i would like to make some new friends and play mcsg with some amazing experienced players. I know i dont have the win requirements however i think my PvP skills are good enough!
How can you help the clan?: I have very good teamwork skills which in the past has been proven useful in clan wars.
How active are you?:I am on everyday for a few hours (I don't have much of a life xD)
Do you have donor rank?: Not currently, shall be getting diamond soon though
Have you been in any previous clans?: Mcsg clans: Team Seka, and co owner of Craftable. Hive: xTrAx
Thanks <3

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?:Jay Kirk
What is your IGN?PandaDoes_PvP/Kirky234
What is your skype name?(pm if req):jay.kirk6
How old are you: 13
What are your PVP strengths?: Rod, FnS, Melee PvP, Bow
What are your PVP weakness?: Teams of 3+, and avoiding flint and steel, however i am trying to learn
How many wins do you currently have?: 124 on mcsg and about 25 on hive
How many games have you played in total?: A lot as as all people i started off as a nub!
Why do you want to join #Viper?:I would like to join Viper as it seems like a really good clan. And i would like to make some new friends and play mcsg with some amazing experienced players. I know i dont have the win requirements however i think my PvP skills are good enough!
How can you help the clan?: I have very good teamwork skills which in the past has been proven useful in clan wars.
How active are you?:I am on everyday for a few hours (I don't have much of a life xD)
Do you have donor rank?: Not currently, shall be getting diamond soon though
Have you been in any previous clans?: Mcsg clans: Team Seka, and co owner of Craftable. Hive: xTrAx
Thanks <3
ACCEPTED! Seems like you are a cool person! We have discussed this on skype and I think you have potential! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci