• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VisionEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
hold up this is not the only clan that has someone banned on badlion for example i check everyone in RavenEU (not surprised with the (toxicy/disrespect)

18/22 - toxic
3/22 - xray Gaxriexz -vZeNv -bcfcant
3/22 - anticheat -Obversity -vZeNv (Edit: Alternative - JD6)
2/22 - autoclick -InfinityArrowz -Kaulo
3/22 - forcefield -imagination -KarliXon -Kaulo

everyone makes mistakes and im not saying were a goody goody clan people here also have bans/mutes on badlion

Last edited:

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Those are xray, come on. Who cares?
still cheating its like saying auto clicker it was only one more cps. its still cheating in my books. but best we just leave that crap. people make mistakes

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? Ersin
Age? 14
IGN? Ersiin
Skype Name? ersiiinxd
Wins/Deaths? 409/932
Nationality? Romanian
Previous Clans? Phoenix, Astral, Retro 40+
Why do you want to join Vision? I had a break of 2 months, but now I have a new pc and I think I will perfectly fit in back, and why not join a clan.(a good one)

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Didnt u get banned on mcgamer today?
I did. Fake evidence, got unbanned 20 minutes after the ban lmaooo :joy: :joyful:
A lot of Turks want to get me banned and they're doing everything to do that. They faked an evidence and got me banned.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
I did. Fake evidence, got unbanned 20 minutes after the ban lmaooo :joy: :joyful:
A lot of Turks want to get me banned and they're doing everything to do that. They faked an evidence and got me banned.
This community XD!

First Name? Ersin
Age? 14
IGN? Ersiin
Skype Name? ersiiinxd
Wins/Deaths? 409/932
Nationality? Romanian
Previous Clans? Phoenix, Astral, Retro 40+
Why do you want to join Vision? I had a break of 2 months, but now I have a new pc and I think I will perfectly fit in back, and why not join a clan.(a good one)
Welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
Can I see the evidence by any chance?

_DenisCraft_

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? Denis
Age? 14
IGN? FriezZ
Skype Name?denys.melnyk2
Wins/Deaths?30/130
Nationality?UKR
Previous Clans?-
Why do you want to join Vision?Try to learn English much better and for new friends)
Have YouTube channel with 1.5k :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci