• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vividus [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
How will regular clan battles that have nothing to do with the Leaderboards bring us back to the bottom... ;-; I'll still put up the loss against Divine. (The only battle we had for the LeaderBoards)
Not sure, but that's what happens with other clans.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Would you like to clan battle Stamina
Add me on skype: @ GetArcanined for more details

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you clear your clan record....? Because you lost to Vortex, and I don't think you're allowed to clear your clan record unless you make a new clan

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you clear your clan record....? Because you lost to Vortex, and I don't think you're allowed to clear your clan record unless you make a new clan
fusionnuggets told me that people on the LeaderBoards would sometimes reset their clan records, but get moved back all the way to the bottom of the Leader Boards again, which was OK with my clan members. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. >_>

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
fusionnuggets told me that people on the LeaderBoards would sometimes reset their clan records, but get moved back all the way to the bottom of the Leader Boards again, which was OK with my clan members. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. >_>
Usually they make a new clan

Crusader999

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL Name: Aidan
IGN Name: Crusader999
# of Wins: 149
# of Games Played: 1163
Favorite Map: Icarus
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: Because I am quite good at pvp and I want to try out your clan and get better at pvp!
Are you active?: Yes, unless I am grounded.. xD
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 9 :D I want to get to at least a 10 very soon :D

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
On behalf of #Kryptonic we challenge you to a US Clan Leaderboards Clan Battle
Add me on Skype: brandon.laurence71

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
IRL Name: Aidan
IGN Name: Crusader999
# of Wins: 149
# of Games Played: 1163
Favorite Map: Icarus
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: Because I am quite good at pvp and I want to try out your clan and get better at pvp!
Are you active?: Yes, unless I am grounded.. xD
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 9 :D I want to get to at least a 10 very soon :D
Accepted as Trial.

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
On behalf of #Kryptonic we challenge you to a US Clan Leaderboards Clan Battle
Add me on Skype: brandon.laurence71
I added your Skype. We can talk about the cb there. Maybe on Saturday we can do the cb for the Leader Boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci