• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vividus [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
EDITED VERSION:
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
To sum this thing up, We would like to skip the sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets of Breeze Island and god awful swimming, forget those snowy mountains with breathtaking slopes of Treasuras Heights, say goodbye to other molten lava of Demons Breeze, resist the unpredictable deadly falls of Origins, stay away from all the hackers you'll see on Chernobyl, be blinded be the lack of sun on Moonbase, and just be glad there will be no lag like the lag of Ancient Japan. Come away with us to a first to 5 cb enjoy all the benefits of not having to play any of those other maps. Come away with us for a few hours and embrace yourself with teamwork and dedication, prosperity and dignity from your clan. Join us. We are waiting.

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
EDITED VERSION:
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
To sum this thing up, We would like to skip the sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets of Breeze Island and god awful swimming, forget those snowy mountains with breathtaking slopes of Treasuras Heights, say goodbye to other molten lava of Demons Breeze, resist the unpredictable deadly falls of Origins, stay away from all the hackers you'll see on Chernobyl, be blinded be the lack of sun on Moonbase, and just be glad there will be no lag like the lag of Ancient Japan. Come away with us to a first to 5 cb enjoy all the benefits of not having to play any of those other maps. Come away with us for a few hours and embrace yourself with teamwork and dedication, prosperity and dignity from your clan. Join us. We are waiting.
o_O But you guys are so good. I'm pretty sure my clan members would hate me for accepting your CB challenge cause they know we would lose... Maybe a scrim?

EDIT: Actually, a few of my members came back from vacation... I'll think about it with my team, maybe we can scrim or CB tomorrow?

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
IRL Name: Charles Li
IGN Name: Charles4406
# of Wins: 252
# of Games Played: 910
Favorite Map: Holiday Resort/Valleyside University
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: First of all, Julian615 sent me here as he said he thought I would be a perfect fit for this clan. For my main reason, I really want to be able to participate in different events in this community to be able to help improve my pvp skills. I believe this clan has alot of potential so I would love to be able to join!
Are you active?: I am very, very active.
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 9 as I believe someone can not be perfect at pvp. In my own opinion, I would consider myself decent, but you can check out (and sub) to my youtube channel to see how good I really am :). I am good with any situation/scenario while in pvp as I know how to fishing rod combo, bow 180 combo, and anything else pretty much. I get accused for hacks alot so that may be a sign that I am good? I'm not sure but all my friends call me amazing at pvp and "the next Huahwi." Lol.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChubCharPlayZ

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
IRL Name: Kyle
IGN Name: KyleLAB
# of Wins: 137
# of Games Played: 1170
Favorite Map: SG4
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: Because I was in this clan and I didnt think I could handle A clan, School, sports, and friends But I'm gonna take a shot at it (My school year started last thursday)
Are you active?: Yes
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 7

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
IRL Name: Charles Li
IGN Name: Charles4406
# of Wins: 252
# of Games Played: 910
Favorite Map: Holiday Resort/Valleyside University
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: First of all, Julian615 sent me here as he said he thought I would be a perfect fit for this clan. For my main reason, I really want to be able to participate in different events in this community to be able to help improve my pvp skills. I believe this clan has alot of potential so I would love to be able to join!
Are you active?: I am very, very active.
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 9 as I believe someone can not be perfect at pvp. In my own opinion, I would consider myself decent, but you can check out (and sub) to my youtube channel to see how good I really am :). I am good with any situation/scenario while in pvp as I know how to fishing rod combo, bow 180 combo, and anything else pretty much. I get accused for hacks alot so that may be a sign that I am good? I'm not sure but all my friends call me amazing at pvp and "the next Huahwi." Lol.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChubCharPlayZ
Accepted as Trial. Good effort on the app! :)

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
IRL Name: Kyle
IGN Name: KyleLAB
# of Wins: 137
# of Games Played: 1170
Favorite Map: SG4
Why do you think you should be in this clan?: Because I was in this clan and I didnt think I could handle A clan, School, sports, and friends But I'm gonna take a shot at it (My school year started last thursday)
Are you active?: Yes
On the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being very good) how good are you at pvp?: 7
Accepted as Elite, welcome back :) and yeah, I don't blame you, participating in clan events, and focusing on school at the same time is very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci