• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vizion | US | CA

justuzzz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign justcuzzz
Wins 211
Age basically 15
Donor nope
Got ts ans Skype yes
Got mic yea
Time zone central
Teamed with owner nope
Weakness kinda bow
Strength everything besides bow but not bad either
Mustaches why not
Previous clans Organization and can't remember the other one it was so long ago
Quote : epic

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign justcuzzz
Wins 211
Age basically 15
Donor nope
Got ts ans Skype yes
Got mic yea
Time zone central
Teamed with owner nope
Weakness kinda bow
Strength everything besides bow but not bad either
Mustaches why not
Previous clans Organization and can't remember the other one it was so long ago
Quote : epic
Denied Reason: You didn't use the correct format. Please copy and paste the application and fill it out. You may re-apply now if you like.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you can copy and paste on an iPad when you hold down on a word

Reactions: Ali

justuzzz

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not that stupid..... After it got dropped it has been durping out so I'll do it tomorrow when I can get on my pc

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
I already had the clan Vitality late last year and was planning on starting it up again when I get my new computer, I'm not asking you to change your name now or anything like most people do but I probably will whenever I decide to start up my clan when I get my new computer which will be a little while from now, sorry about this I know it is a pretty prick thing to do but the clan might not still be around or you may merge with another by then so:
Hope you understand, -Cryptic

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I already had the clan Vitality late last year and was planning on starting it up again when I get my new computer, I'm not asking you to change your name now or anything like most people do but I probably will whenever I decide to start up my clan when I get my new computer which will be a little while from now, sorry about this I know it is a pretty prick thing to do but the clan might not still be around or you may merge with another by then so:
k

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I worked really hard on this thread, and this clan. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this. It took me over 2 hours to think of a name, make the thread and try and mmake it look amazing! I really dont want to change the name or anything I am sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci