• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff vladthegreat100 - Meet The Staff 2.0!!!

Reaction score
I haven't done one of these since I was mod like a year ago before I got demoted :p So here we go again :)

First name: Vlad
IGN(s): vladthegreat100
Nickname(s): vladthedad100, Vladdie
Region: CA (rip CA, I play US tho)
-----

One Cool Fact: I can tell when half an hour passes by without needing a clock, just through feeling
One Embarrassing Fact: I'm probably one of the biggest procrastinators you will find out there ;-;
One Fact that makes you proud: I've been playing the violin for the past 8 years :]
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That I'm under 16. Most people reply that I look 18-19 (sometimes even more)
Most Common question you get asked: Is your full name Vladimir?
Favorite Animal: Dogs :)
Favorite Plant: Roses (not a big plant guy)
Favorite Color: Purpleeeeee
Favorite Food: Lasagna of course :)
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who ask the same question multiple times after being told more than 3 times.
Astrological Sign: Capricorn all the way!!!
Personal Catchphrase: "Have a great day" - vladthegreat100 ; You will never not hear/see that phrase when making a video/paragraph for someone or a group of people :p
Heard about MCG by: Found it myself trying to be more competitive at Survival Games after Mineplex :p
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Nope :| I tried, he came for a few days, he hacked but had no valid evidence and left...
First friend in the community: First friend I've actually had a "click" with is with Flairing_Shadowz
MCG role-model: Tbh not really anybody :| I like to be the role model :)
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I've saved a butterfly who was late in flying away during the winter :| Saved it by bringing it inside my house to keep it warm and fed it :)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Probably Chad, I'm horrible D: Only 18 wins
Call me maybe? Any time baby ;)
Do you team in game: Unless its with someone on ts or skype nope. Otherwise I get called a randy Mod haha.
Have you been backstabbed: I'm assuming on the MCGamer Network, so yes? So yes :) If real life then yes to that as well :)
Ever Broken a bone: Nope... I think.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird :) I get to fly high in the sky :) I believe I can flyyyyyyyy
Personal Skills: Good chess player, good violin player, pretty good at playing Rugby and pretty good at screwing up in soccer (Football for you European people out there :p )
Computer specs:

Computer operating system:
Windows 10
Program I use to record: Bandicam Full Version (I paid for it!!! They deserve my money)
Favorite movie: Hunger Games ofc (going to see the newest and latest one soon) :)
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: EDM, Trap, and most of the other electronicly made music except for most dubstep. Dubstep is bad imo
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): CS:GO
Favorite character from fiction: No clue D:
What does a fox say? fsegrvdfdgfgyrsfdgtrdsef is what the fox says :) I'm a wolf whisperer :p
Terrified of: Bugs. I can look at them and think they are cool but once I touch them I will scream like a 5 year old when he/she sees a clown pop up out of nowhere.
Personal website: Have one but is very outdated. Gonna have to update it before posting it here :p
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Facebook. That is how I update myself about what is happening/what is new around the world :)
Dream job: Film Director
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Lawyer
Favorite thing about the community: Most of the community is very friendly <3 Then there are the non-friendly ones that I love the most because its always a challenge to find out why they aren't friendly and how to get them friendly
-----

When I am online: Average 5:30PM EST --> 10:30 ish PM EST on weekdays. All day on weekends unless something is happening with me in life
Previous moderating experience: Another server that has around 100 players per day and I used to own a server (maybe 10 players max :p)
Been a member of staff since: July 14th 2015 (coming up on 6 months in 20 days :p
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Survival Games and the lobby
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To get to know as many people, make as many new friends as possible and to make everyone's time on the server a fun time by keeping those rule breakers away from the server or to get them to stop :)

That's all for me folks!
Thanks for reading all of this and have a great day! :)
Best Regards,
~vladthegreat100

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
It's nice to get to know more about you! I really like your butterfly story! How does one feed a butterfly?

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice to hear from you again! I remember you as an old timer c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci