• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff vladthegreat100 - Meet The Staff #3

Reaction score
Well as some of you guys may know, this is the third time around that I'm Moderator on the server, so here goes round 3 of meet the staff for me :)

First name:
Vlad
IGN(s): vladthegreat100
Nickname(s): Vlad, Dad
Region: CA!!!!!
-----

One Cool Fact: I've played the violin for 9 years now :)
One Embarrassing Fact: I've got some condition called Pectus Excavatum :$ Gonna try and get surgery for it soon. (Google it if you don't know what it is, not too bad)
One Fact that makes you proud: I have a high metabolism? :p
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I listen and play classical music, but at the same time listen to rock, and electronic music just as much.
Most Common question you get asked: Is your name short for Vladimir?
Favorite Animal: Gotta be a dog
Favorite Plant: Petunia's ofc
Favorite Color: Purple!!!
Favorite Food: Mici cu paine si mustar (For all non Romanians, this: http://i.imgur.com/ghc2nSV.png)
Biggest Pet Peeve: People being hypocritical >.>
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Personal Catchphrase: "Have a nice day!" - vladthegreat100 (You'll hear me saying this a lot if we talk :p)
Heard about MCG by: The interwebs
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Tried, they left after a few weeks :c
First friend in the community: I believe it was Axanite | Liam :eek:
MCG role-model: I guess I can say everyone is a role model to me, you can learn new things from anyone
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Mostly everything I do in life? Yes, I do things that I regret, but in the end, I am proud of everything since it's what formed me to be me.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Well it depends if he can catch a kangaroo that is on top of a cactus that is quickly sinking in quicksand that is on the other side of the earth that is being guarded by the man eating chicken. If he can do that, then I'm 1000% sure he can beat me.
Call me maybe? Only if we can hold hands and skip with each other in the pouring rain.
Do you team in game: If I know the person a bit, then possibly.
Have you been backstabbed: Yeppers
Ever Broken a bone: Nope
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird ofc, I can fly in the air and I'm not vulnerable to all these issues with the sea these days.
Personal Skills: I can play the violin, tackle someone really well, drive a manual vehicle and make great speeches :)
Computer specs: http://i.imgur.com/GtbQIJq.png
Computer operating system: Windows 10
Program I use to record: Bandicam
Favorite movie: I'll be honest, The Hunger Games is still my #1 movie
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like pretty much every genre :$
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): CS:GO
Favorite character from fiction: Gotta bandwagon Katniss Everdeen >.>
What does a fox say? moo?
Terrified of: Insects :$
Personal website: Not done yet
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Youtube
Dream job: Youtuber
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Lawyer
Favorite thing about the community: How loyal a lot of you all are
-----

When I am online: Er, probably when I have time :)
Previous moderating experience: Twice on MCGamer, one time on a server called Avicus.
Been a member of staff since: On and off since November of 2014, this round since August 15th 2016.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Survival Games
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To get the staff & community to bond even more to create more of a trust relationship :)

Hope you guys learnt more about me through this ^_^ Can't wait to see all of you guys in game! :D
Have a nice day :)

Best Regards,
~Vlad(The Dad)100

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci