• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
What you will need to fill-out to join the clan.
IGN: hawker1961/ OMG_TryHard

Wins/Games Total: 327/2700 3/5 but over 500 with all my alts.
Will you be active and dedicated to this clan? Yes of coarse!
Past Bans: None.
Past Clans: PersistenceAU, #Inexorable, #Reckless, and like 5 others.
Have you had any previous problems with clan members? No none at all all the members are sick lads.
Last Comments: I just want to say even if I don't get in I want to say good luck with the clan kingyy it is going really well.
Come on the teamspeak to recieve your Trial.

Reaction score
IGN: ItsCamlsrad

Wins/Games Total: 314 out of 2382
Will you be active and dedicated to this clan? Yep.
Past Bans: 1 ban for admitting to hacks, that was ages ago though and i was just being stupid, i wasn't hacking.
Past Clans: #Force #No clan #Heartbeat #Inexorable
Have you had any previous problems with clan members? No that i'm aware of
Last Comments: I just love the description of the clan where it says: In this clan, we will be able to joke around, have fun and take nothing seriously. But when it comes to clan battles. We are very serious. Thats what i'm looking for in a clan :D

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsCamlsrad

Wins/Games Total: 314 out of 2382
Will you be active and dedicated to this clan? Yep.
Past Bans: 1 ban for admitting to hacks, that was ages ago though and i was just being stupid, i wasn't hacking.
Past Clans: #Force #No clan #Heartbeat #Inexorable
Have you had any previous problems with clan members? No that i'm aware of
Last Comments: I just love the description of the clan where it says: In this clan, we will be able to joke around, have fun and take nothing seriously. But when it comes to clan battles. We are very serious. Thats what i'm looking for in a clan :D
Sorry but you have been DECLINED as we do not think you are ready to join this clan yet. You may re-apply in two weeks. Best of luck to the future.

Reaction score
Sorry but you have been DECLINED as we do not think you are ready to join this clan yet. You may re-apply in two weeks. Best of luck to the future.

Not to be rude or anything, but i don't understand what "Not ready for this clan yet" means. Please explain as i keep getting denied from clans and they never clarify enough why.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score

Not to be rude or anything, but i don't understand what "Not ready for this clan yet" means. Please explain as i keep getting denied from clans and they never clarify enough why.
Because we do not think you are skilled enough to be in this clan.

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score

I reckon you're ready for any clan. Come join #Kharizma if you're looking for a clan! :)

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
I reckon you're ready for any clan. Come join #Kharizma if you're looking for a clan! :)
He was declined from Kharizma all it said was Declined! There was no reason for the decline!
All we have wanted was for us two to be in the same clan we tried Kharizma he got Declined for no reason just Decline. We tried persistence, he got declined bad relations with other members now this not ready for clan he has played like 4000 games with his 2 alts and won over 500. So he has the knowledge, he knowes what to do and what not to do in games but he gets declined not skilled enough to be in clan trust me he is alot better than the last time i think any of you have 1v1ed him. So can you please just give him a chance and trial him, even if you decline him after he will be happy because he got a chance.

Last edited:

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
He was declined from Kharizma all it said was Declined! There was no reason for the decline!
Legit? Okay thats it TurdBurga Im a make you a deadburga at the end of the night!

Wait were you talking to Kingson or me? ;-; when you said 'trial him.'

Reaction score
All we have wanted was for us two to be in the same clan we tried Kharizma he got Declined for no reason just Decline. We tried persistence, he got declined bad relations with other members now this not ready for clan he has played like 4000 games with his 2 alts and won over 500. So he has the knowledge, he knowes what to do and what not to do in games but he gets declined not skilled enough to be in clan trust me he is alot better than the last time i think any of you have 1v1ed him. So can you please just give him a chance and trial him, even if you decline him after he will be happy because he got a chance.
Thanks hawker you've always been there with me the whole way from when I had 50 wins out of 800 games all the way to now. You are probably my only competitive mcsg friend that I talk to a lot and thanks for helping me to try and get into clans. I always get denied though, but you've stuck with me an
I just wanna say thanks :) all I want for this clan is a trial to prove myself that's all I'm asking for. A chance

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
I
Thanks hawker you've always been there with me the whole way from when I had 50 wins out of 800 games all the way to now. You are probably my only competitive mcsg friend that I talk to a lot and thanks for helping me to try and get into clans. I always get denied though, but you've stuck with me an
I just wanna say thanks :) all I want for this clan is a trial to prove myself that's all I'm asking for. A chance
its cool man even though I don't know you in real life i think you would be one of my best friends we have allways been on each others side and I am lucky to have a awesome friend like you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci