• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltage [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: slicknick22
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Nick
Wɪɴs: Around 133
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1578
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: No
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: jug_nugget
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: no
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ VOLTAGE?- I believe I would be a great clan member this because of my overall personality I am a great teammate and love competition. I strive for the best all around me and expect that out of my clan mates.
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: My ratio may seem bad but I have really picked up lately getting over 60 wins in about 300 games
"Trial."

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
That's why you begged to be back in the clan like ProGam3r40? And we only want GOOD STATS! GOOD RATIO! LOTS OF WINS...........................................
Dylan doesn't need a ban, as it was just his opinion. Soul. don't tell mods to forum ban someone just because they gave their opinion. Dylan try to post a little more politely next time. (e.g. No caps, nicer words)

Also, when I was doing my trials on CrispPvP, I kept 6-7 hearting you Soul and you told me to put it off till another day, which is really what drove me from this clan.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Dylan doesn't need a ban, as it was just his opinion. Soul. don't tell mods to forum ban someone just because they gave their opinion. Dylan try to post a little more politely next time. (e.g. No caps, nicer words)

Also, when I was doing my trials on CrispPvP, I kept 6-7 hearting you Soul and you told me to put it off till another day, which is really what drove me from this clan.
You wouldn't 6-7 heart me, and skill isn't the only reason to get accepted.

Dylan107A

Survivor
Reaction score

Potatoes are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci