• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltage [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: diamondude31
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Shaun
Wɪɴs: 209
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1166
Dᴏɴᴏʀ?: No
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: diamondude31
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: yes
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ VOLTAGE?: This Clan Has An Awesome Name And Looked Very Good So I Said To My Self This Clan Will Be The One So I Hope i get accepted
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I like clans and very good clans like this one and i get good fps and pretty good ping in US AND CA

"Member."

WackyPlayz

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Wackyninja123
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Zack (Call me Wacky)
Wɪɴs: 23 i believe
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 125
Dᴏɴᴏʀ?: Platinum
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: wackyninjamc
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ VOLTAGE?:Because one of my friends got trial and i heard it was a very good clan so i wanted to apply and make some new friends
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: Uhh, my weaknesses are 3 teams and hackers and my strengths are rod, 2 teams and fns.

Last edited:

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ VOLTAGE?:Because one of my friends got trial and i heard it was a very good clan so i wanted to apply and make some new friends
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: Uhh, my weaknesses are 3 teams and hackers and my strengths are rod, 2 teams and fns.
"Trial."

ThernzWTF

Survivor
Reaction score
Dood ur so good u killed darkrai ON US I'm racist and I should feel bad HE PLAYS ON EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci