• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endou

Survivor
Reaction score
yea , but tbh , im proud of that clan , but i mean still would have trashed any of your clans , and maybe there was to many , YEA bunnies it .but i mean im still alot more known then you .
EDIT : aurora beat this clan 5-4 and aura beat this clan 5-3 ;)
Not in his clan, lmao dumbass.
You're not even close to being more known than me kid

Elite

Survivor
Reaction score
Funny coming from you, considering that you owned aura and made like 35 clans gtfo
I don't know who the bunnie you are but you better leave and stop messing with my boo swifty

Endou

Survivor
Reaction score
lol, i don't sit behind a screen for hours talking crap over a block game, grow up kid.
honestly if this is parwez stick back to quitting mc you toggler lmao, this community is already filled with them, we don't need another.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Mendoza it was you :eek: miss you man. <33 some killed called Single_Powa changed his name to your mendoza510 pretty sure

VolticUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly though, I dont know who you are and have never heard of you, it may be because I dont usually play on US MCSG but I dont think you have the right to call someone else a random when you have been here as long or you have been in Top clans Such as Forgotten or Rebels and many else.

To be honest you just look like a fool trying to act big behind a screen and trying to win over a discussion. You honestly look like a 9 year old trying to winning using his religion. What if he is muslim, what if he is really religious. Have you thought of that? The religion is pretty much what we believe in and that in some sense is what we are made of. You think you are cool or something for doing that? It just makes you look completely stupid.

Do you think you have the right to call Parwez a toggler fag?. No you dont because you have not been in ine of his clans, because you have never gotten the chance to know him as much as the Exodus family has. He doesn't toggle his is juat good at this game, something that can not be said when people talk about you. A fag, really? Parwez gets pssy I can tell that, something that probably you have never heard about because you are so busy talking shet over a screen during your free time instead of going outside.

I would like this flame to stop and if you would like to continue it just take it to PM. VolticUS ( the last paragraph was directed to you )
I don't get why the last paragraph was directed to me. Parwez might not hack but he does macro but that is in the past. I still you love you Zable <3

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't get why the last paragraph was directed to me. Parwez might not hack but he does macro but that is in the past. I still you love you Zable <3
Is the one that said I would like this flame to stop dumbass miss you man. <3

Izzy_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Kringe_
Name: Israel
Wins: 80 out of (WIll be reseting them today)
Past Clans: Outset Impact Zephyrr
Games Played:330
Skype[PM if needed]: IMTTVThrill
Why do you want to join Voltic?: I want to join this clan because I want to join a new clan. WHen im in a clan that is taking seriously I play better. If I get in this clan I will tryhard my stats. Lately I have not been trying cause of the 1.7 update I just have been experimenting. So i hope you can give me a chance. Peace out Voltic team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci