• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortality [U.S Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmpmdm

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Mystiq/Taylor
Minecraft IGN: Mystiq
Wins: 176
Games Played:2901
Donor: Plat
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:I know some people in the clan and i haven't been in a clan in a while besides a couple clans that were disbanded.

Solteii

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:
Justice
Minecraft IGN:
Solteii
Wins:
Games Played:
Donor:
none ;-;
I'd like to keep it private, ill message you it if you accept this.
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:
I want to join Vortality because I haven't been playing Minecraft PvP or Minecraft very long and I believe that joining this clan can help me become a better PvPer and learn mroe about MCSG and the community. I also believe that the clan experience can help me make new friends throughout the community.

Gavincastle

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Gavin
Minecraft IGN: HighOnSharpies
Wins: 60
Games Played: 437
Donor: none(soon tho)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: Because Alex is Bae

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Mystiq/Taylor
Minecraft IGN: Mystiq
Wins: 176
Games Played:2901
Donor: Plat
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:I know some people in the clan and i haven't been in a clan in a while besides a couple clans that were disbanded.
Accepted as a member , please be active on our TS.

Name: Joah (You can call me, slave)
Minecraft IGN: xLevade
Wins: 5
Games Played: 226
Donor: None
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yup
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I would love to join this is amazing clan! Which Miniwhi introduce me to. He told me, I gotta 1v1 the leader to get in. sorry if my stats are horrible. Stats doesn't matter. What matters is how good you are, and I think I am pretty good. I would love to have a chance to join this amazing clan!
Accepted as TRIAL please be active with us on TS

Name:
Justice
Minecraft IGN:
Solteii
Wins:
Games Played:
Donor:
none ;-;
I'd like to keep it private, ill message you it if you accept this.
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:
I want to join Vortality because I haven't been playing Minecraft PvP or Minecraft very long and I believe that joining this clan can help me become a better PvPer and learn mroe about MCSG and the community. I also believe that the clan experience can help me make new friends throughout the community.

Accepted as TRIAL please be active with us on TS

Name: Gavin
Minecraft IGN: HighOnSharpies
Wins: 60
Games Played: 437
Donor: none(soon tho)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: Because Alex is Bae
To be addressed.

xLuai2000x

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Preston
Minecraft IGN: ChickELLEing (used to be TeeWreqs which im going to change back to after 1 month)
Wins: 323
Games Played: 2056
Donor: Platinum
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I want to join Vortality because I am looking for a good clan that has good PvP'ers like this one. I love playing on the MCSG servers and love competitive PvP. I think I am good player and should be here to improve out clan and to reach high on the leaderboards. I have been playing MCSG for 2.5 years now and the only reason why my stats aren't the greatest is because I used to play on MCSG when I was a bad player and didn't know how to PvP. I was your typical full leather wood axe player who has no food. After a lot of practice on roxbot I have become a well known good PvP'er. I also want to join because I know a few players in this clan including Alex/KillersGotLost/Silently and I'm very positive that he knows me too. After getting good at PvP I've started to get amazing stats. I've counted my win-games played ratio and so far its a 1/2.5-3. I am increasing in wins and getting better by the second by practicing daily on many PvP servers. I am a very deticated player and very funny and happy. At times I can be mature when needed. I will also be as active as possible. No need to worry about because I will be active this week for 4-6 hours a day. Then after that on weekdays i can sit for 2-3 hours and kn weekends I can sit for 4-5 hours a day. Due to my time zone (PST) we might have a few difficulties woth my timing but we can overcome these easily. My strengths are melee,rod and fns. My weakness is the bow. Even though of my weakness, I'm learning to overcome it and getting better. Due to my weakness I can still PvP greatly and still able to kill good players, teams and hackers. I hope my application gets considered. Please I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell me if I got accepted/declined via Skype rather because I am not the type of forums person. Thanks in advance and have an amazing day/night.

-TeeWreqs

Last edited:

Bosiduya

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Dan
Minecraft IGN:OnlyStrafes and Traumqtized
Wins:16/265 and 153/300
Games Played:16/265 and 153/300
Donor:NOPE
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yea
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:My current clan I inactive and GucciRose recommended me

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Dan
Minecraft IGN:OnlyStrafes and Traumqtized
Wins:16/265 and 153/300
Games Played:16/265 and 153/300
Donor:NOPE
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yea
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:My current clan I inactive and GucciRose recommended me
Accepted as member, Please be active with us

EnderCraft_FTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey!
Purified here and heres my app
name: Edgar :)
Ign: Purified
Wins: 140
Games played: not sure
donor: grass lol
skype: im scared to get ddosed so im pm it to you guys if you want but GucciRose has me on it
Ts: i was just on it with you guys :) so i have it
Why do i want to join: Well you guys seem really chill you look like a good serious clan that can still have fun i know alot of yout members from roxbot and other servers and i think it would be cool to meet the other members and just all out enjoy the game we all love together.... but you know we have to kick ass while doing it haha but yea thnx for your time :)
Purified~

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey!
Purified here and heres my app
name: Edgar :)
Ign: Purified
Wins: 140
Games played: not sure
donor: grass lol
skype: im scared to get ddosed so im pm it to you guys if you want but GucciRose has me on it
Ts: i was just on it with you guys :) so i have it
Why do i want to join: Well you guys seem really chill you look like a good serious clan that can still have fun i know alot of yout members from roxbot and other servers and i think it would be cool to meet the other members and just all out enjoy the game we all love together.... but you know we have to kick ass while doing it haha but yea thnx for your time :)
Purified~
Accepted as member, Please be active with us!

rokateer123

Tribute
Reaction score
#Destruction challenges you to a clan battle 6v6 or 5v5 4:00 mountain time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member