• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortality [U.S Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole_Slaw4019

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Cole
Minecraft IGN: aznboy221
Wins: 175+
Games Played: 2200+
Donor: nah
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I left my old clan because it was to small and inactive, your clan looks big and active and that's what I like, plus I'm loyal, respective, and friendly! :^)

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Cole
Minecraft IGN: aznboy221
Wins: 175+
Games Played: 2200+
Donor: nah
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I left my old clan because it was to small and inactive, your clan looks big and active and that's what I like, plus I'm loyal, respective, and friendly! :^)

Accept as Member! Please Be active with us!

Soonerstars

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Kyler Duvall
Minecraft IGN: Soonerstars
Wins: 18
Games Played: 235
Donor: Member
Why do you want to join Vortality?: I would love to join your clan because I think I will have a lot of fun and become a better PvPer by playing and competing with Vortality. I also think that the members are incredibly generous and kind.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as a Trial Memeber
Name: Kyler Duvall
Minecraft IGN: Soonerstars
Wins: 18
Games Played: 235
Donor: Member
Why do you want to join Vortality?: I would love to join your clan because I think I will have a lot of fun and become a better PvPer by playing and competing with Vortality. I also think that the members are incredibly generous and kind.
Accepted as a trial member.

Soonerstars

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for accepting me as a trial member! I really appreciate it.

DialgagYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! Remember me? I kinda ruined your CB, but...

Name: Dialgag / Adrian (But you can call me Bob)
Minecraft IGN: DialgagYT
Wins: 22/~850 but I keep getting cleaned up. If you want, I can fight you to show you how good I am.
Games Played: 849
Donor: Nope.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: To make friends. I have none. xD Nah. JK, although I do want to make friends. I hope to improve the Vortality community, and help people do stuff. Yeah. Hope I get in! I know some people in your clan, kinda, like _GrappleSauce_ and OrangeScoutYT. :)

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Remember me? I kinda ruined your CB, but...

Name: Dialgag / Adrian (But you can call me Bob)
Minecraft IGN: DialgagYT
Wins: 22/~850 but I keep getting cleaned up. If you want, I can fight you to show you how good I am.
Games Played: 849
Donor: Nope.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: To make friends. I have none. xD Nah. JK, although I do want to make friends. I hope to improve the Vortality community, and help people do stuff. Yeah. Hope I get in! I know some people in your clan, kinda, like _GrappleSauce_ and OrangeScoutYT. :)
Accepted as trial member! please be active with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci