• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirewolfMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: FirewolfPvP (in may I'll change it to Firestro)

IRL Name: Azzeddine (no comments xD)

Age: 13, turning 14 the 29 of November, but am in 8th grade. (I should be in 7th, but I skipped a year)

Games Won (Include Legacy Stats): 100-110 (don't remember exactly)

Games Played (Include Legacy Stats): About 750-775

Who do you know in Vortex: I have Jawash on Skype and talked to him a really little bit, but beside that, no srr.

Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): I've been in 2 clan before, 1 was called Clouds and I was elite and another 1 called Icarus, I was member, almost elite.

Anything else we should know about you: Am pretty decent at the game. Badlion ELO: 1600. And I got a video of a survival game I played if u want to see it to have an preview of my gameplay and skills ;). Nothing else, beside the fact that am funny :) (#BRAG xD)

Thx for ur time guys,
Firewolf (Soon Firestro).

Wonderings

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: FirewolfPvP (in may I'll change it to Firestro)

IRL Name: Azzeddine (no comments xD)

Age: 13, turning 14 the 29 of November, but am in 8th grade. (I should be in 7th, but I skipped a year)

Games Won (Include Legacy Stats): 100-110 (don't remember exactly)

Games Played (Include Legacy Stats): About 750-775

Who do you know in Vortex: I have Jawash on Skype and talked to him a really little bit, but beside that, no srr.

Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): I've been in 2 clan before, 1 was called Clouds and I was elite and another 1 called Icarus, I was member, almost elite.

Anything else we should know about you: Am pretty decent at the game. Badlion ELO: 1600. And I got a video of a survival game I played if u want to see it to have an preview of my gameplay and skills ;). Nothing else, beside the fact that am funny :) (#BRAG xD)

Thx for ur time guys,
Firewolf (Soon Firestro).
Get on team speak, be active and friendly to get trial

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
I, Joshua Mattew Jimmy Cruz Jr., leader of Vortex Pvp gods, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered. I also agree that Brian is the carry in csgo and block game

Drixzy

Spectator
Reaction score
I, Joshua Mattew Jimmy Cruz Jr., leader of Vortex Pvp gods, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered. I also agree that Brian is the carry in csgo and block game
lmao brian xD

Wonderings

Tribute
Reaction score
But ur bad at block
lmao brian xD
are you ever gonna get on

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
IGN: OldManJawsh
IRL Name:First Name: Greatest Last Name: Ever Middle Name: Legend
Games Won (Include Legacy Stats):like 1000+
Games Played (Include Legacy Stats):we dont talk about that anymore skid
Who do you know in Vortex: everyone except for scrandys aka Jawsh
Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): lol too many i was like a rabbit
Anything else we should know about you:i am great at building minecraft houses mmmmmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci