• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ephiza

This is why i never get into good clans because my ration no matter how much I get my stats reset I always suck and no one test on skill anymore they just judge in ratio
And I mean, you have hardly any wins..if you had like 200+ wins, people will begin to look past your ratio.

Morphed_playz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Imoprhedhd
What do you want to be called?:maurce
Games Won:328

Games Played:2162
Time Zone:est
Donor:diamond
PVP Strengths:evreything
PVP Weaknesses:5 tems
Were you invited? If so, by who?:no
Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:goldninja
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):trivium,imperged,oblivion why do you want to join Vortex?:i feel like i need to join a mature clan and ive always been a big fan of this clan i want to be apart of the brotherhood that is vortex
Anything else we should know about you:i was honer ca leader of trivium and i was onwner of both oblivion and i am the type of person that can lead if needed

YuenglingsMC

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #nightraid we challenge you to a 3v3 or a 4v4 scrim or battle as sooon as possible :) preferably in the next 10 minutes :p

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #nightraid we challenge you to a 3v3 or a 4v4 scrim or battle as sooon as possible :) preferably in the next 10 minutes :p
lol dont ask for a scrim on the forums. get on our ts or add me on skype.
IGN:HorizontalMC
What do you want to be called?: HoriBae
Games Won: 11 IM BAAAAD
Games Played: 250+
Time Zone: EST
Donor: Platinum
PVP Strengths: Sword Fishing Rod FNS Etc..
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Were you invited? If so, by who?: Nope I just applied
Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): #Europa (Got Kicked) #Serenity (Got Kicked :/) #Vitality (Kicked Because Of Autisum) #Varience (Clan Disbanded) #Tigers (Not Sure)
Why do you want to join Vortex?: Because I like a clan with desent members and kind and caring members and a desent clan reputation.
Anything else we should know about you: yes i like gold <3 Gold Is Love Gold Is Life <:
IGN:Imoprhedhd
What do you want to be called?:maurce
Games Won:328
Games Played:2162
Time Zone:est
Donor:diamond
PVP Strengths:evreything
PVP Weaknesses:5 tems
Were you invited? If so, by who?:no
Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:goldninja
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):trivium,imperged,oblivion why do you want to join Vortex?:i feel like i need to join a mature clan and ive always been a big fan of this clan i want to be apart of the brotherhood that is vortex
Anything else we should know about you:i was honer ca leader of trivium and i was onwner of both oblivion and i am the type of person that can lead if needed
DENIED. Im sorry, but we are getting more strict on the players that we are accepting for trial member. Our roster is almost full and we dont need anyone new unless they were invited.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:SuperKyleFTW
What do you want to be called?: Kyle
Games Won: 200

Games Played:920
Time Zone: pacific
Donor: Iron and gold getting diamond in like 8 days
PVP Strengths: BOW
PVP Weaknesses: idk rod i guess
Were you invited? If so, by who?: no
Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?: everyone
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): Saints (Disbanded), Purge(never played), Valor(rude members),
Why do you want to join Vortex?:I regret leaving this clan and i had a really fun time in it
Anything else we should know about you: I love you

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
To sum this thing up, We would like to skip the sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets of Breeze Island and god awful swimming, forget those snowy mountains with breathtaking slopes of Treasuras Heights, say goodbye to other molten lava of Demons Breeze, resist the unpredictable deadly falls of Origins, stay away from all the hackers you'll see on Chernobyl, be blinded be the lack of sun on Moonbase, and just be glad there will be no lag like the lag of Ancient Japan. Come away with us to a first to 5 cb enjoy all the benefits of not having to play any of those other maps. Come away with us for a few hours and embrace yourself with teamwork and dedication, prosperity and dignity from your clan. Join us. We are waiting.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
To sum this thing up, We would like to skip the sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets of Breeze Island and god awful swimming, forget those snowy mountains with breathtaking slopes of Treasuras Heights, say goodbye to other molten lava of Demons Breeze, resist the unpredictable deadly falls of Origins, stay away from all the hackers you'll see on Chernobyl, be blinded be the lack of sun on Moonbase, and just be glad there will be no lag like the lag of Ancient Japan. Come away with us to a first to 5 cb enjoy all the benefits of not having to play any of those other maps. Come away with us for a few hours and embrace yourself with teamwork and dedication, prosperity and dignity from your clan. Join us. We are waiting.
xD wtf...
IGN:SuperKyleFTW
What do you want to be called?: Kyle
Games Won: 200
Games Played:920
Time Zone: pacific
Donor: Iron and gold getting diamond in like 8 days
PVP Strengths: BOW
PVP Weaknesses: idk rod i guess
Were you invited? If so, by who?: no
Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?: everyone
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): Saints (Disbanded), Purge(never played), Valor(rude members),
Why do you want to join Vortex?:I regret leaving this clan and i had a really fun time in it
Anything else we should know about you: I love you
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci