• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antt_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Antt_

IRL Name: Anthony

Games Won (Include Legacy Stats): 61 wins

Games Played (Include Legacy Stats): 181 Played

Who do you know in Vortex: Billy, Chris, Steven, and I knew Feller very well, he was actually the first person who told me to apply.

Your Clan Personality (Family, Fun, Competitive, etc.): Family, Enjoyable, Competitive, Positiveness, Team Player, experience making.

Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): Vortex, Infected

Anything else we should know about you: Well I should probably start off with who I am, because no one I mentioned who I know/knew in vortex know who I am right now besides Chris. I'm Shadowboss13/HowboutSomeBooty, and I used to be in Vortex. (Proof of my old app http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/vortex-us-clan.116764/page-41#post-1431315) Anyway, I was only part of Vortex for a very short time, about a day in actual vortex due to personal problems, and then I was in completely during the ProMcGames clan. I have recently come back to MCSG, reset my stats, and began trying to join Vortex again, then of course the stat reset happened, and I became more motivated for a better ratio to join vortex. I also have a working mic, would be very active, and do anything I could to help this clan succeed

Why do you want to join Vortex? (3+ sentences): I know a lot about vortex recently from being in the very short term ProMcGames division of it, and also of course from keeping up with Chris. Vortex is an extraordinary clan with great respect around the community. When I was in Vortex originally in the earlier days, it was great fun, and I would love to relive those days. :)

Argentinean_Boy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Juxn,(My alt)HiqhAF
IRL Name: Juan
Games Won (Include Legacy Stats): (Old) 365
Games Played (Include Legacy Stats): (old) 3555
Who do you know in Vortex: Wxzzy,i know billy a little,and i used to know day
Your Clan Personality (Family, Fun, Competitive, etc.): fam,fun,competitive,funny
Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): To many but my rank were officer and elite
Anything else we should know about you: I applied for this clan with argentinean_boy but i changed like im more mature
Why do you want to join Vortex? (3+ sentences): Because this clan is amazing it seems like a clan that will last long and i think its the clan for me

Wonderings

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Clan Personality (Family, Fun, Competitive, etc.): fam,fun,competitive,funny
Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): To many but my rank were officer and elite
Anything else we should know about you: I applied for this clan with argentinean_boy but i changed like im more mature
Why do you want to join Vortex? (3+ sentences): Because this clan is amazing it seems like a clan that will last long and i think its the clan for me
Denied, Reason: Trash

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
recommended

_Oso_

Tribute
Reaction score
april fools waas 6 days ago lol

_Oso_

Tribute
Reaction score
also ill get my cholo gang on u foo

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Antt_

IRL Name: Anthony

Games Won (Include Legacy Stats): 61 wins

Games Played (Include Legacy Stats): 181 Played

Who do you know in Vortex: Billy, Chris, Steven, and I knew Feller very well, he was actually the first person who told me to apply.

Your Clan Personality (Family, Fun, Competitive, etc.): Family, Enjoyable, Competitive, Positiveness, Team Player, experience making.

Previous Clans (Include your rank in those clans): Vortex, Infected

Anything else we should know about you: Well I should probably start off with who I am, because no one I mentioned who I know/knew in vortex know who I am right now besides Chris. I'm Shadowboss13/HowboutSomeBooty, and I used to be in Vortex. (Proof of my old app http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/vortex-us-clan.116764/page-41#post-1431315) Anyway, I was only part of Vortex for a very short time, about a day in actual vortex due to personal problems, and then I was in completely during the ProMcGames clan. I have recently come back to MCSG, reset my stats, and began trying to join Vortex again, then of course the stat reset happened, and I became more motivated for a better ratio to join vortex. I also have a working mic, would be very active, and do anything I could to help this clan succeed

Why do you want to join Vortex? (3+ sentences): I know a lot about vortex recently from being in the very short term ProMcGames division of it, and also of course from keeping up with Chris. Vortex is an extraordinary clan with great respect around the community. When I was in Vortex originally in the earlier days, it was great fun, and I would love to relive those days. :)
trial till u get to know more members. be active and friendly on ts :D
be active and friendly on ts to get trial member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci