• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote for Floating Island Map!

Is this map worth making?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
I've recently come up with an idea to make a map that's just floating islands. The cornucopia is already made (image below) and the map will play 24 people, but I have decided that I don't want to get started on it, and have it accepted, but have nobody like it, so I'll get your opinion! Please vote either with me making the map, or against me. I honestly don't care if you don't want it, because I haven't gotten too far into it, but if you do want it I'll gladly continue to make it. I'm making this map entirely by myself, and each island will be a hemisphere (size varies) and each will have a different theme (ex. forest, tundra, broken house, etc.) The islands will be connected by bridges 3 blocks wide, and some islands will have fences around them while others may not, and also not every island will have a chest on it, for there would be too many chests if that were. Again, please vote, I appreciate your honest opinion, and if you have any ideas for the map please post them, for I also appreciate your ideas. Thanks!

^^^VOTE ABOVE^^^
2012-06-06_20.05.55.png 2012-06-06_20.06.17.png 2012-06-06_20.06.26.png

Sorry for crappy photo quality...​

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet! Some parts seem a little tacky, but I can't wait to see the rest. Please remember that floating islands have been done before.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
Please remember that floating islands have been done before.
I know they have, but honestly I've never seen them on a PvP server, and i feel like it would be a challenge to maneuver the islands without going into traps, find chests, and not get pushed off. It would add to the fun of the survival games in general.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
There are lots to be submitted, none that i know of like mine... That's a very nice map, but it's not floating islands

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Cornucopia will bring an unfair advantage.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The walls would mean some players from certain stands would need to move around a bit to enter, you have to be very strict when it comes to fairness of the cornupia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci