• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote on NEW ITEMS for sponsors/chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HartmannHunter22

Spectator
Reaction score
Um, when i play, it seems like there are nooo boots in chests outside the corn, you would have to craft them.

SirKeplan

Spectator
Reaction score
Add Stone shovels(which would be the new worst weapon) and stone pickaxes to tier ones, and iron axes to tier twos.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, when i play, it seems like there are nooo boots in chests outside the corn, you would have to craft them.
You can only get boots in Tier 2 chests because you can't get leather boots in Tier 1 chests. The reason for this is because leather boots are worth the same amount of armour as gold or chain boots.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys check out Half_Squirrels comment then you'll understand
He will look at it when he gets back...
I dont know about shovels but stone pick and iron axe would work
I don't think any of those should be added. Iron axe has too much durability, the other 2 are useless.
I sort of agree however, in some situations, it boosts up the fun :)
True, true. But strength is OP. They should make it so it doesn't boost your damage by that much
And please don't triple post... You can reply to multiple things in one post.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I think cobblestone should be added in tier 1 chests so that you could make stone weapons out of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci