• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote to Bring Hungry Hills Back!

Should Hungry Hills be Brought Back?

• Total voters

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
When MCSGv2 came out, I was shocked to see that my favorite map, Hungry Hills, was removed. I know a ton of others feel this way. Please, everyone, vote to bring Hungry Hills back! It is an amazing map! I don't know how it was replaced by two horrible maps, Moonlight Lake and ESPECIALLY Asia Games!! Asia Games is just as large if that's the problemo with Hungry Hills. VOTE!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
When MCSGv2 came out, I was shocked to see that my favorite map, Hungry Hills, was removed. I know a ton of others feel this way. Please, everyone, vote to bring Hungry Hills back! It is an amazing map! I don't know how it was replaced by two horrible maps, Moonlight Lake and ESPECIALLY Asia Games!! Asia Games is just as large if that's the problemo with Hungry Hills. VOTE!
This map was OK, but it took a ridiculous amount of time to play. I understand that it's annoying to you to have your favorite map to be replaced by another map, but some people's favorite map might be Asia Games, or moonlight lake. It's really all a matter of opinion, and this is what this thread is for, which is a good thing. Only problem I see here, is I really don't think it's coming back. Sorry.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This map was OK, but it took a ridiculous amount of time to play. I understand that it's annoying to you to have your favorite map to be replaced by another map, but some people's favorite map might be Asia Games, or moonlight lake. It's really all a matter of opinion, and this is what this thread is for, which is a good thing. Only problem I see here, is I really don't think it's coming back. Sorry.
I'll NEVER give up hope! You have to believe! Together, we CAN make a difference!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
The reason this map was removed was cause the community hated it, and the community hated it cause it was too damn big. And what do you get when you play on a map that's too damn big? A map that runs through an entire game and is extremely boring to play on.

I can only see Hungry Hills returning if the map was made a little smaller, and if it was only implemented in 48 player servers. It's a beautiful map, just not fit for 24 people.

EDIT: Oh yeah, didn't see the part on Asia Games.

The reason the Asia Games is so liked is cause it's packed with interesting stuff, and isn't totally boring. Hungry Hills barely had any landmarks, and people HATED the giant hills to get over things, and especially back to the cornucopia.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The reason this map was removed was cause the community hated it, and the community hated it cause it was too damn big. And what do you get when you play on a map that's too damn big? A map that runs through an entire game and is extremely boring to play on.

I can only see Hungry Hills returning if the map was made a little smaller, and if it was only implemented in 48 player servers. It's a beautiful map, just not fit for 24 people.
I do agree, the (a guess) 850 block radius dome is a little much :p. Maybe scale it down to 600-650?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The voting, so far, looks as if it is half and half. Thanks for the feedback! What could be an option is like what they might do with Breeze. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/breeze-island-2-suggestions.31485/ They are editing it and making it better (i.e. Adding more landmarks, less water, more chests). From what I can see, this map is supposedly too large and has not enough landmarks. I have contacted OliBear about recruiting a building team to edit this map and make Hungry Hills really shine! Thanks for the support!

Reaction score
The voting, so far, looks as if it is half and half. Thanks for the feedback! What could be an option is like what they might do with Breeze. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/breeze-island-2-suggestions.31485/ They are editing it and making it better (i.e. Adding more landmarks, less water, more chests). From what I can see, this map is supposedly too large and has not enough landmarks. I have contacted OliBear about recruiting a building team to edit this map and make Hungry Hills really shine! Thanks for the support!
Nice, it's not really "They" doing anything with breeze, it's just the owner redoing it. It's actually really awsome how static moves through the hate he gets and actually tries to make the map better, rather than crying and giving up on MCSG.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice, it's not really "They" doing anything with breeze, it's just the owner redoing it. It's actually really awsome how static moves through the hate he gets and actually tries to make the map better, rather than crying and giving up on MCSG.
It's actually Oblift redoing it FOR static_nightmare. If we could make a Hungry Hills 2 also, it might come back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci