• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote to play?

FMJ_Blade

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just putting this out there that since the new voting system was put in it would be an idea to put in a vote to play option.The 5 minute wait can be very annoying. Just an idea.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. The 5min wait time is to get a drink or some food even to go to the toilet. Its fine as it is.

#lock?

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
Does it need lock? Other people might disagree or have another tine suggestion. Locks are for when a questions been answered or the posts are getting repetitive right? Correct me if I'm wrong ;p

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does it need lock? Other people might disagree or have another tine suggestion. Locks are for when a questions been answered or the posts are getting repetitive right? Correct me if I'm wrong ;p
this has been requested before, and the answer was no.

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
So
this has been requested before, and the answer was no.
so a lock is suppost to be requested if the post is getting repetive or the question is answered or has been answered in the past?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So so a lock is suppost to be requested if the post is getting repetive or the question is answered or has been answered in the past?
Yes, thats also a reason we have a search bar on the top right.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
What if the staffs are possesed by ghosts and they say the opposite thing (yes) this time?
#ConsequencesMatters

mrweinemo

Tribute
Reaction score
I like to go to the toilet wehn it's lobby cuz u don't need to stress but 3 min should be good enough

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci