• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiskarfred

Spectator
Reaction score
This has probably been suggested before but its not in the game yet.

/votestart (Starts the match)
/votedm (Starts Deathmatch)
/votekick (Kicks a player)
/votemute (Mutes a player)

That is what should be existing.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
This has been suggested
  • /votestart(Start the match)
    • The lobby time is only 5 min... They have this time here to talk stratigy and size up your opponents
  • /votedm(Start Deathmatch)
    • The reason they dont incorporate that is because spectators would vote right away when it was available and not be patient like good little boys
  • /votekick(kicks a player)
    • This could be abused. Dont get me wrong i think that a reporting feature is needed but not a direct vote on kicking them
  • /votemute (Mutes a player)
    • Once again i believe this could be fixed with a report feature and maybe a spam filter
I hope you agree with my opinions because I have put much consideration from the many other forms that have suggested these.

Note: Even i suggested these at one point in time only to see its not needed

jack1342

Tribute
Reaction score
Reasons it would NOT work:
People would have big groups that would vote out the person that they didn't like.
Once like 10 are dead all the people would vote to start over again or stop the game. Giving no chance for winners.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
is say no all spectators want a short game they will do this all the time

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
well the only good one was /votestart because the others would ruin the game

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah for some reason i dont like the /votekick one, there are a handfull of people out there that would team up and use /votekick on a poor random person. Thats why Moderators+ were given /kick to stop that happening. Also the /votestart is added and only Sr.Mod's and up can use that and /votedm, they are not the actual commands but they mean the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci