• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting for map type.

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only looked around briefly but I still saw a lot of people are complaining about Breeze Island. I do really like the map but variety is good especially when there's a whole bunch of new maps to be played.
But since there's four new maps, with a fifth on the way tomorrow, the people wanting to play the new maps are divided over four, whereas the people just wanting Breeze are all together.
What would be better is if there was a vote between Vareide maps and community maps and then the actual map was chosen randomly between the type selected. Or it could even show which map it had selected beforehand so you get a choice of two maps.
In any case, I think we do need a solution for how biased the votes are towards certain maps, even if not this.

mackenzi401

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that Breeze Island is a great map and if its always chose its chosen for a reason. :)

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
The point is null now since the voting revision was announced literally minutes after I posted this thread, but I don't care how good it is, with ten maps now, playing the same map every round is awful and boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci