• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeteranHeroes

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe you guys could possibly add a "vote to start game" plugin.​
Because there is no point of waiting 5 minutes if there is already 24/24 people in the server (full).​
It could possibly go like this:​
Code:
/vote start
Whenever a player joins, it could be an announcement to: "Type '/vote start' to start the game."​
And when vote is typed, it should be announced: "Player BlahBlahBlah has voted to start game!"​
I don't know, it was a idea. Waiting 5 minutes is just too long. I was thinking if a minimum of 12/24 people vote, the game will start.​

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
the reason there is a 5 minute wait is so other Peoples friends can get on if the don't make it

Lon3wvlf

Spectator
Reaction score
Why not just have the game start when the server cap has been reached? With all the traffic the survival games servers get, it takes less than a minute to reach 24.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I disagree. I like the 5 minute wait for the same reason as Toa-Rex, and it lets me take a break to go get a snack or go to the wash room or whatever. If you get bored and have some extra time, look at the post of things to do during the break (post in survival games section, don't feel like finding the link right now sorry).
If the game gets vote started when the server just got into the lobby and there are 3-5 minutes left that might not be enough time for my friends to get in, which forces us to go find another server to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci