• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting System - Suggestion

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello MCGamers!

I have come with a Suggestion for the voting system. So, what happens is, that when we do vote for a Map that we do like, we sometimes don't realise that there was a better map, or you preffer playing another one. Well so, I have come with an idea, there should be a command, like; /unvote or something like that. The /unvote command should remove your vote, and then you are allowed to vote again. However, the votes you gave to the first map, are getting removed, as It would be abused if not.

It doesn't happen that much, that you really want to change your mind, but sometimes when you play with friends for example, you vote for a map you like, but then you are asked to vote for another one. It would also be a good idea to add this command, as you not always do realize what maps you can choose between.

I don't want to cause any Drama/flame, so please guys keep this thread appropriate, and comment down bellow what you think about the /unvote system.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is a good idea. What happens to me is I accidentally vote for a map I didn't want to and it's the only note (7.33%) or whatever. Then it gets chosen and people get angry.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

This is a good idea. What happens to me is I accidentally vote for a map I didn't want to and it's the only note (7.33%) or whatever. Then it gets chosen and people get angry.
Yep, I do agree on that. Thanks for your opinion.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Really cool idea Plaza.

i still think the most votes map should win and not those with less but i guess its to fix the over played maps.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice idea. Off topic you got mod on my birthday :D

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of unvote I think the vote command should be tweaked to just change your vote when you re-vote. But good idea nonetheless.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Instead of unvote I think the vote command should be tweaked to just change your vote when you re-vote. But good idea nonetheless.
Yeah, So If you for example vote for Valleyside University, and you don't want to play it, because you do realise there was Mortal Skies, you just do /vote [Number] again. However, the votes from before, that you gave to the map Valleyside, shall be removed, as it would be abused if not.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
This is one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. Well done! Just wow.

I'd prefer this than solo survival games.

I think donators would really like this for example: Platinum donor has 5 votes, that's 5 votes that they can't change after they vote.

Keep up the great ideas, I look froward to more :p

A

Axel | PlazaGames

This is one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. Well done! Just wow.

I'd prefer this than solo survival games.

I think donators would really like this for example: Platinum donor has 5 votes, that's 5 votes that they can't change after they vote.

Keep up the great ideas, I look froward to more :p
Thanks! You do not know how much I do appreciate your support <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci