• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesirableFour

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DesireIV | NotIzaac
Nickname: Ben
Solo / Games Played: Don't play it
Normal / Games Played: 18 / 78, Typically because i am a hive player, on hive i have over 1k wins and have been players since 2013
Past clans: None
Skype ID: DesirableFour
Why do you want to join Vultes: I would like to get to the MCSG side of things, i am willing to play a lot and learn routes depending if you accept me.. If you think i don't have good enough stats, i would be willing to 1v1 you or something to prove my PvP. Thanks!

Hippin

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Hippinn | Credite | iDropHippin | Maavis
Nickname: Hippin
Solo / Games Played: 2/8
Normal / Games Played: 20/75 (I've just started playing MCSG on all my accounts on hive I have around 800 wins)
Skype ID: hippin.is.sexy
Why do you want to join Vultes: Because I've just recently started playing mcsg and thought joining a clan would let me to get know the community.

Netrox

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: McDonaldsCoffee
Nickname: dyl | Netrox
Solo / Games Played: I'm a hive player, i have 350+ on the McDonaldscCoffee account. Over my hive career I have had multipale accounts.
Normal / Games Played: 15/16
Past clans: FusionPVP, EndGamers
Skype ID: Colorado.netrox
Why do you want to join Vultes: I would like to join Vultes because I have been playing hive for over 2 and a half years now, I thought it is about time I try something ne and after doing some quick scanning on the MCSG forums, I have come to the conclusion that your clan is the best!

Thanks

Vultes

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: DesireIV | NotIzaac
Nickname: Ben
Solo / Games Played: Don't play it
Normal / Games Played: 18 / 78, Typically because i am a hive player, on hive i have over 1k wins and have been players since 2013
Skype ID: DesirableFour
Why do you want to join Vultes: I would like to get to the MCSG side of things, i am willing to play a lot and learn routes depending if you accept me.. If you think i don't have good enough stats, i would be willing to 1v1 you or something to prove my PvP. Thanks!
Say you get the "Trial" Response, that means you've been accepted, for a chance to prove yourself. You can participate in scrims, so hang out on the ts and ask to be put in, and talk to everyone you can, don't be shy, you can get member out of being a good trial member.

Vultes

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Hippinn | Credite | iDropHippin | Maavis
Nickname: Hippin
Solo / Games Played: 2/8
Normal / Games Played: 20/75 (I've just started playing MCSG on all my accounts on hive I have around 800 wins)
Skype ID: hippin.is.sexy
Why do you want to join Vultes: Because I've just recently started playing mcsg and thought joining a clan would let me to get know the community.
Say you get the "Trial" Response, that means you've been accepted, for a chance to prove yourself. You can participate in scrims, so hang out on the ts and ask to be put in, and talk to everyone you can, don't be shy, you can get member out of being a good trial member.

Vultes

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: McDonaldsCoffee
Nickname: dyl | Netrox
Solo / Games Played: I'm a hive player, i have 350+ on the McDonaldscCoffee account. Over my hive career I have had multipale accounts.
Normal / Games Played: 15/16
Past clans: FusionPVP, EndGamers
Skype ID: Colorado.netrox
Why do you want to join Vultes: I would like to join Vultes because I have been playing hive for over 2 and a half years now, I thought it is about time I try something ne and after doing some quick scanning on the MCSG forums, I have come to the conclusion that your clan is the best!

Thanks

elliprott

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: elliprott
Nickname: elliott/ elliprott
Solo / Games Played: I have like a 1/3 ratio smth like that but i had a 1/2.5 before( 400 in 900-1000)
Normal / Games Played: 1/2 only played like 2 games and won 1
Past clans: Hive :/was in some good clans before reset but i can't remember the names, i'll edit later if i can remember
Skype ID: elliprott.private
Why do you want to join Vultes: I wanna join an MCSG clan because i'm getting tired of hive and my hive friends all got trial ;D

Vultes

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: elliprott
Nickname: elliott/ elliprott
Solo / Games Played: I have like a 1/3 ratio smth like that but i had a 1/2.5 before( 400 in 900-1000)
Normal / Games Played: 1/2 only played like 2 games and won 1
Past clans: Hive :/was in some good clans before reset but i can't remember the names, i'll edit later if i can remember
Skype ID: elliprott.private
Why do you want to join Vultes: I wanna join an MCSG clan because i'm getting tired of hive and my hive friends all got trial ;D

ItzBurn34

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:W0YH3X
Nickname:W0YH3X
Solo / Games Played:404/114
Normal / Games Played:2174/259
Past clans: GoldArmy, MaroonBerets
Skype ID:itzburn-red

Vultes

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:W0YH3X
Nickname:W0YH3X
Solo / Games Played:404/114
Normal / Games Played:2174/259
Past clans: GoldArmy, MaroonBerets
Skype ID:itzburn-red
Say you get the "Denied" Response - Sorry, that means you have not made it into Forward, apply again in a week if you feel like you can make it next time ;)

PatrickElite

Tribute
Reaction score
DQ LAST RAUND!!!!! RSNK# (5:4) !!!!!! Your clan violates the rule!!!!! we rec !!!!! 4vs3 violates the rule !!!! 2:0 total score!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci