• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Waffles 1000th Post!!!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m Logan but my of you know me by Waffles. As you can see by the title this is for my 1000th Post. There’s a few people I’d like to mention before we get started:

My first friend on MCSG ApplesFTW

My arch rival/Sqeekr/Best forum friend OhFancy

Now that that’s over and done with, enjoy the story.

Well, before I played minecraft, I was a hard-core call of duty fan. I played all day and all night trying to prestige faster and faster each time. I started to find it a little repetitive but then Black Ops 2 come out. In my opinion, the worst call of duty game. It was too much like Halo and I hated it. So I got into MCSG/Minecraft in grade 9 due to most of my school just downloading it on their school laptop because it was regarded as ‘cool’ (still think it is). I biught my First account the name being HATERonYOU. It started to play Minecraft around 1.4.7 and I was really enjoying it. I played a few servers that were mainly build servers but the build faze I was in ended pretty quick, I just wasn’t enjoying it anymore. So, a friend recommended me start playing MCSG. I started to play, back then I didn’t know about the AU servers so I played on US. I played about 500-600 games without getting 1 single win. Then I found out about the AU servers. I started to watch a few YouTubers that recorded MCSG and I was gradually getting better and better. Around February this year I reached my first Milestone which was 100 wins. After that, minecraft started to bore me more when suddenly I just lost it and quit. Mainly because at that point, I was sick of the AU community and they way that they would treat everyone, it was like posion. But, that didn’t last for long (approximately 7 weeks), I just felt like playing more and more, I just couldn’t contain it and that brings me to this very point in time. Well, thank you for reading, sorry for the lack of detail I wasn’t quite sure what I was supposed to be writing ;-;

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m Logan but my of you know me by Waffles. As you can see by the title this is for my 1000th Post. There’s a few people I’d like to mention before we get started:

My first friend on MCSG ApplesFTW

My arch rival/Sqeekr/Best forum friend OhFancy

Now that that’s over and done with, enjoy the story.

Well, before I played minecraft, I was a hard-core call of duty fan. I played all day and all night trying to prestige faster and faster each time. I started to find it a little repetitive but then Black Ops 2 come out. In my opinion, the worst call of duty game. It was too much like Halo and I hated it. So I got into MCSG/Minecraft in grade 9 due to most of my school just downloading it on their school laptop because it was regarded as ‘cool’ (still think it is). I biught my First account the name being HATERonYOU. It started to play Minecraft around 1.4.7 and I was really enjoying it. I played a few servers that were mainly build servers but the build faze I was in ended pretty quick, I just wasn’t enjoying it anymore. So, a friend recommended me start playing MCSG. I started to play, back then I didn’t know about the AU servers so I played on US. I played about 500-600 games without getting 1 single win. Then I found out about the AU servers. I started to watch a few YouTubers that recorded MCSG and I was gradually getting better and better. Around February this year I reached my first Milestone which was 100 wins. After that, minecraft started to bore me more when suddenly I just lost it and quit. Mainly because at that point, I was sick of the AU community and they way that they would treat everyone, it was like posion. But, that didn’t last for long (approximately 7 weeks), I just felt like playing more and more, I just couldn’t contain it and that brings me to this very point in time. Well, thank you for reading, sorry for the lack of detail I wasn’t quite sure what I was supposed to be writing ;-;
Love you bby <3

Congratulations mate,

love from your sqeekr.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
So proud. I'd like to thanks my Mum and Dad.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait... you're NOT an alt? What??!?!

>_> I thought you were an alt.
Awk.

Well, congratulations on 1,000 posts! :) Not a lot of people have that many posts, and it takes a lot of effort to get it. (Except for forumgame/clanthread spamming)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats!
Congrats Logan c:
Thanks!
nice i like it
I like you.
Wait... you're NOT an alt? What??!?!

>_> I thought you were an alt.
Awk.

Well, congratulations on 1,000 posts! :) Not a lot of people have that many posts, and it takes a lot of effort to get it. (Except for forumgame/clanthread spamming)
Nope, 100% legit ;P
grats, you never play anymore, im sad :(
Well, I'm slowly getting back into MCSG. You might see me on more often ;3

E

Ephiza

u shuld be ashamed for playing cod! play a real man games cs;go

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks!

I like you.

Nope, 100% legit ;P

Well, I'm slowly getting back into MCSG. You might see me on more often ;3
WAFFLES ARE SO BETTER THAN PANCAKES!!!!!! Lol, grats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci