• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Waffle's Free Pictures!

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I recently downloaded photoshop, and found that I'm not bad at it. I like making sort of collage-ish things, and am willing to make signatures of anyone! I'll only do things with screenshots or players though, as I don't have the equipment or skill to draw stuff, so I can just combine images for you. An example of my work is below in my signature. I don't have a ton of experience, but I would like to get some experience doing this.

IGN:
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels):
Pictures you want included(include any players):
If players are involved in the option above, what pose (they will be 3d renderings):
Way you want picture(s) positioned:
Anything extra?:

Current Queue:
VirtualSpark
iancool
Zwyk_Sceptacus
ThisJSkid
The Organization Signature
EnergyyZ
YoYoMyHomie

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Username: VirtualSpark
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels): Avatar
Pictures you want included(include any players): I want the background to be SG2
If players are involved in the option above, what pose (they will be 3d renderings): I want myself to be waving
Way you want picture(s) positioned: I want the towers that are falling into each other to be in the background on SG2
Anything extra?: Put my name at the bottom, make it look cool! :D Thanks! <3

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Username: VirtualSpark
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels): Avatar
Pictures you want included(include any players): I want the background to be SG2
If players are involved in the option above, what pose (they will be 3d renderings): I want myself to be waving
Way you want picture(s) positioned: I want the towers that are falling into each other to be in the background on SG2
Anything extra?: Put my name at the bottom, make it look cool! :D Thanks! <3
Would you like to be on the ground or inn the air? And do you want shaders for the background?

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:iancool
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels):signature
Pictures you want included(include any players):just make it like urs but with my skin and stuff
If players are involved in the option above, what pose (they will be 3d renderings):
Anything extra?:

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels):avatar
Pictures you want included(include any players):just me with a castle in the backround
If players are involved in the option above, what pose (they will be 3d renderings):just standing please
Anything extra?put my name at the bottom

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Type of Picture(signature, avatar, or size in pixels):signature
Pictures you want included(include any players):just make it like urs but with my skin and stuff
Anything extra?:
What do you mean like mine? Mine is for my MCSG map. What kind of pictures would you want in the background?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci