• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Walking Dead

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
so does anyone wanna recap w/ me about what just happened in the latest episode?

So Glenn appeared to be ripped apart to pieces..

Did he die? did he not die?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't he like one of the main characters and important ones :(?

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
OMFG GLEN DIES BECAUSE OF THE NICOLAS KILLED HIMSELF AND GLEN FELL INTO A HORDE OF WALKERS...

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a bit late, sorry.

Here's 3 pieces of evidence that I think say he will be alive: (spoilers obviously)

1. He wasn't featured on The Talking Dead. Nearly every single main character that died has been interviewed right after the episode ends, but not Glenn.

2. This 'death' is way too uneventful. Look at some of the past main characters' deaths: Andrea, Hershel, the Governor (edit, also Shane and Bob)... all very dramatic deaths that had a large buildup. This supposed death? Basically no buildup & very sudden.

3. (warning, slightly gruesome details) If you watch the segment closely again, you'll realize that there are what appear to be intestines coming out from a body. Walkers are seen chewing way higher up than Glenn's lower torso region, suggesting that it is actually Nick's (whose body is laying on top of Glenn) intestines that are being eaten.

Add all this to the fact that there is a space underneath the dumpster for Glenn to hide after getting Nick's body off of him where walkers are likely not going to be able to eat him, while another character either kills the walkers or distracts them.

I may just be in denial as Glenn was one of my favourite characters, but I am quite convinced he's alive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci