• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wanting to help out more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatgiy

Spectator
Reaction score
No problem. I know exactly what it's like having people whining about getting mod and asking if they recieved your email etc. I am a patient person ^^. That's not to say that i'm not gunna check every day to see if it was accepted! xD

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
No problem. I know exactly what it's like having people whining about getting mod and asking if they recieved your email etc. I am a patient person ^^. That's not to say that i'm not gunna check every day to see if it was accepted! xD
For the past 72 hours I literally have been checking my email and my MCSG inbox every hour.

Thatgiy

Spectator
Reaction score
I hope you get it man! I have a friend who is mod and i think he has sent in a good word for me! If we get it ill see you on the Teamspeak! ;D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I hope you get it man! I have a friend who is mod and i think he has sent in a good word for me! If we get it ill see you on the Teamspeak! ;D
Thanks. I hope the same to you. If I do get it, Great! If I don't then I will just have to continue with helping out by reporting. I do have to admit though, I would be sad .

Thatgiy

Spectator
Reaction score
Wanna hear a fail? I just checked my email and saw a NEW message! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from survival games.... Turns out It sends an email when I have a new alert. >.<

branone

Career
Reaction score
Wanna hear a fail? I just checked my email and saw a NEW message! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from survival games.... Turns out It sends an email when I have a new alert. >.<
i know that happened to me the first time, want to hear a closer fail? the same thing happened to me as you said except it said it was from Karoleigh and that was when i realized that it was the notification for sending the application to her >;(

Dean

Career
Reaction score
If it's been over a week, you most likely didn't get accepted unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci